Montage?

What did I ever do?

 

 

 

"WHAT?" Kris shouted

                                    

"Kris! I said no!" Tao tried to calm Kris down

 

"SO THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN'T STILL TAKE YOU!" Kris screamed getting attention from the bystanders

 

 

“WU YIFAN!" Ms. Wu shouted as she slapped Kris's arm

 

 

"Why don't we go home and talk about it okay?” Ms. Wu started to walk towards the car embarrassed. Kris followed his mother ignoring Tao.

 

“Gege…” Tao grabbed onto Kris’s hand but Kris shoved Tao’s hand off and walked in front of his mother. Ms. Wu turned around with worried eyes and held onto Tao's arms as they walked towards the car. Mr. Wu quickly caught up to Kris. To calm him down.

 

“Tao don’t worry. He’s just jealous okay?” Tao stared and Ms. Wu with teary eyes and nodded. Ms. Wu and Tao sat in the back while Kris sat in front with Mr. Wu in the front. When they arrived at the house Kris pulled Tao into the house and pushed him onto the couch.

 

 

“KRIS! HE’S PREGNANT!” Ms. Wu scolded and harshly shoved Kris away as she sat down next to Tao and started inspecting if he was okay

 

 

“I DON’T CARE! HE COULD JUST GO ING MAKE A FAMILY WITH THAT DAMN FRIEND OF HIS” Kris screamed angrily as he glared at his mother

 

“KRIS, Tao already said no! He devoted himself to you already! So why won’t you calm down? Actually, sit down and talk CALMLY to TAO about it OKAY?! AND DON'T YOU DARE GLARE AT ME! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN MOTHER HAVE NEVER TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING SO DISRESPECTFUL" Ms. Wu screamed

 

“TALK ABOUT WHAT? HE ISN'T MINE! TAO COULD ALWAYS GO TO HIM AND ACCEPT HIM! We aren't married....WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN??” Kris sat down and buried his face in his hands.

 

Ms. Wu eyes softened and dragged Mr. Wu upstairs while giving a small fighting sign to a very red Tao. Tao couldn't believe his eyes. He never thought this day would actually happen, where Kris would be jealous. I mean seriously THE! KRIS WU was jealous; Tao never thought he would ever see this side of Kris because of his constant face. Tao smiled and sat next to Kris but Kris moved away.

 

“SO are you going to tell me that you are going to say yes and Leave me alone while you take "our" child and let him raise it with you? Leave me and love another man? Tao chuckled

 

 

“Why would I leave you Yifan?” Tao asked as he gently caressed Kris's back

 

 

Kris looked up and grabbed Tao’s hand

 

” Because…I have been so mean to you! I mean we aren’t married! You are free to do whatever you want! I don’t want you to love anyone else! I wa-want you to be mine

 

Kris embraced Tao and sat his down in between his legs, securing his tight hold around Tao’s waist. Tao looked at Kris surprised, he wanted Kris to tell him he loved him but not in this cheesy manner.

 

“Well, Yifan…if you want me to be yours what do you do?” Tao smiled at Kris softly. Kris stared at Tao and asked “what do I do? Please tell me! I don’t want you to go to that bastard” (LOL there ain't going to be because I can't write for my life. ;-; sorry)

 


Meanwhile.....


 

Ms. Wu had dragged her husband upstairs and sat down to eavesdrop

 

"Hunny we aren't supposed to be here" Ms. Wu slightly tapped his wife’s shoulder

 

Ms. Wu hushed her husband and continued listening to her son's pathetic love story. It’s not that she hated Tao or anything but her son was the slowest person sometimes and it that he could be really cheesy around his lover.

 

She quietly giggled as she remembered Kris’s first date.  Mr. Wu stared at his wife in horror. The only time she quietly giggles is when she thinks of *ahem* erted stuff or she remembered a nice memory, oh how he was hoping it was the second option.

 

“Honey…what are you thinking about? Mr. Wu wrapped his arms around his wife and rested his chin on her shoulder

 

“Just a memory” Ms. Wu smiled as she leaned back into her partner's embrace.

 

Mr. Wu mentally sighed in relief and asked his wife what the memory was.

 

“Kris’s pickup lines” Ms. Wu stared at his wife and almost burst out laughing but Ms. Wu slapped her hands over his mouth before he could choke out a sound.

 


~Kris’s Pickup line memories~


 

First date

Remember Kris’s first date? When his date farted by mistake and he didn’t want her to feel embarrassed so he used the pickup line “Did you fart? Because you just blew me away!”  Mr. Wu laughed

 

The girl ended up crying because she thought that he didn’t hear and in the end, she was so embarrassed she never talked to him again. “Such a sad first love story” Ms. Wu laughed. Remember he came home crying and telling us his story while he laughed

 


 

Second date

 

On his second date, his pickup line was much worse. “Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can definitely see myself in your pants”

 

After he said that she called him a ert and ran away. And what’s funny was that she told her parents and her parents never let him meet her after that” Ms. Wu shook her head while she smiled

 


 

~Present Time~

 

 

 After those two dates Mr. /Ms. Wu would always laugh in his face after he told his parents. I guess that’s why he never told us about them about his dates ever again. But then again they had their own ways to find out about his dates without asking or actually stalking him. Ms. Wu smirked as she remembers hiring an agent to record about everything Kris did in his life while she or Mr. Wu couldn’t monitor him. That’s how she found out about Tao.

 

"I wonder what pickup line kris is going to use on Tao" Ms. Wu wondered.

 

"I have a feeling this won't be one of those pickup lines. Why don't we leave and give them some privacy?" Mr. Wu tried to reason with his wife since the couple downstairs began to talk.

 

"I’ll think about doing that" Ms. Wu smiled as she looked at her husband.

 

 

Back to Taoris! ~

 

“Well, Yifan…if you want me to be yours what do you do?” Tao smiled at Kris softly. Kris stared at Tao and asked “what do I do? Please tell me! I don’t want you to go to that bastard” (LOL there ain't going to be because I can't write for my life. ;-; sorry)

 

"Stupid Yifan! Why do you think I’m still here?!" Tao giggled as he slapped Kris's thigh playfully

 

Kris stared at Tao dumbfounded and responded: “uhh…because you need money for the child?” , what did I do?! Are you stupid Wu Yifan!? Kris then regretted what he just said as soon as he saw the frown that appeared on Tao's face as he turned away. He took all the power he had to prevent himself from smacking his head.

 

“SO NOW YOU THINK I’M A GOLD DIGGER?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WU YIFA-MPHMH!”(hehe if that is how it's supposed to sound...) Tao was rudely interrupted as Kris crashed their lips together. Tao pushed himself out of Kris's hold to gasp for air as he began to feel light headed from the lack of air.

 

Kris pulled Tao back into his embrace and deepened the kiss. Tao wouldn't let him in so he bit Tao's bottom lip as he moved his hands downwards. Grabbing Tao's to only have him gasp. Kris took this chance and plunged his tongue into Tao's hot canvas and savored the taste of Strawberry and Vanilla. They stayed like that for a few minutes before finally breaking away for air. Tao slumped towards Kris’s embrace gasping for air to fill his lungs.

 

Kris carried Tao bridal style and gently laid him down. Kris took a deep breath as he sputtered out in one breath “IM-SORRY—IF-I-OFFENDED-YOU-I-DIDN’T-MEAN-ANYTHING!-IT-JUST-CAME-OUT!-IM-SORRY-IM-NOT-REALLY-GOOD-AT-THESE-THINGS!” Tao laughed

 

"Wu Yifan you Pabo. I forgive you" Tao pulled Kris into a kiss.

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kris and Tao both pulled away as they were surprised by the scream. Seconds later Mrs. Wu came down with tears in her eyes. Kris jumped from his place and ran to his mother.

 

"Umma! What happened?" Mrs. Wu dragged Kris towards the staircase. Kris told Tao the stay but Tao followed anyways. As they reached the staircase Tao and Kris saw Mr. Wu knocked unconscious lying on the second floor. Swearing under his breath Kris ran up the stairs before asking his mother to ask the driver to get ready. Mrs. Wu and Tao ran out first and into the car before Kris joined them with an unconscious Mr.

 

When they arrived at the hospital the nurse told them to wait by Mr. Wu's hospital room as they do tests on him to see what's wrong. When the doctors came back Kris told Tao and his mother to wait for him while he speaks to the doctor. Following the doctor inside the room, Kris sat the chair across from the doctor’s desk.

 

"What seems to be the problem with my dad?" Kris leaned his back against the chair

 

"Well, Mr. Wu, I actually found nothing wrong with him, only that he fainted because his pressure point on his neck was hit" The doctor laughed as looked for files in his draw. He took out 3 before opening them and nodding.

 

"Want to look at these?" He threw the files onto the desk

 

"What are they?" Kris picked up the files

 

"Just read them" the doctor sat back down and continued doing his paperwork

 

Kris opened the files and found that all three of them were about his dad. And all three of them consist of him fainting because of the pressure point on his neck. Softly chuckling to himself he threw the files back on the table before walking towards the door.

 

"Kris reminds your mom to stop," Dr. Byun said before resuming writing his hospital reports

 

Kris walked back to the waiting room and saw Tao sitting there while playing with his phone. Lightly tapping Tao's shoulders, Tao turned around and asked what had happened.

 

"I'll explain when my mom gets back" Kris leaned against waiting chairs. Tao rested his head on Kris's shoulders while patting his stomach gently. Kris smiled as he put his hands over Taos. Both rubbing Tao's stomach in a circular motion.

 

After a few minutes, they both say Mrs. Wu walking down the hospital hallway with a tray of drinks. She handed Kris his coffee and Tao his hot chocolate before sitting down and drinking her own coffee.

 

"Mom. Are you serious?" Kris put down his drink as he rubbed his temples

 

"What? It's called self-defense Yifan" She looked at her nails before turning her attention back to her son

 

"But, this is the third time" Kris ran his hands through his hair while holding back his urge to facepalm

 

"What happened? I'm confused" Tao gently raised his head off of Kris's shoulders

 

Kris stared at his mom before standing up

 

"Ask my mom!" Kris shouted before he began to walk towards the hospital's food court

 

Kris's Mom stared at Tao before chuckling to herself.

"Don’t worry Tao!

 

"Mrs. Wu, Buing Buing!" Tao who as not satisfied with the answer decided to use his special weapon.

 

"Aigoo! Fine! Umma will tell you, my baby panda!" Mrs. Wu ruffled Tao's hair before pinching his cheeks

 

"So basically, you Appa was trying to take advantage of me," She said as she dramatically wiped her eyes

 

"Umma, what really happened?" Kris came out of nowhere scaring his mother. She glared at him as Tao giggled at them both. Kris handed them both salads before sitting down with them. Tao gently laid his head on Kris's shoulders again, before looking at Mrs. Wu

 

"So it was when you and Tao were talking" She sighed looking up towards the ceiling.

 

"Umma, what are you doing?" Kris stared up at her, sighing

 

"MONTAGE! LOOK WITH ME!" Mrs. Wu screamed

 

"Ummmmaaaaaaaa" Kris facepalmed before looking up towards the ceiling along with his mother and Tao


Flash back


"Honey, you said that you would think about it. So are you going to let them have their privacy?" Mr. Wu sat down beside Mrs. Wu

 

"Dear, they’re almost done! Just wait" Mr. Wu said before gently pulling her up

 

"DEAR! Unhand me!" Mrs. Wu whispered towards her partner. Not liking that she was being pulled away

 

". Wu quickly pecked Mr.Wu's cheek before going back to stalk Tao and Kris. Wrist Nope. We have to let Kris have his moment with Tao. Now let's go to our bedroom."

 

"Take one more step and you'll regret it." Mrs. Wu glared at her husband

 

“You wouldn't dare" Mr. Wu glared back

 

"Try me"

 

Mr. Wu gently dragged his partner towards his room before everything out


Present Time


Mrs. Wu smiled at the strange but usual memory “So there you go that’s what basically happened”

 

Tao looked at Mrs. Wu shocked before making a mental to never disobey Mrs. Wu. EVER. But he soon smiled as he realized how funny the situation was. Mrs. Wu who had stopped smiling and Kris who was had snapped out of the montage and stared at Tao confused.

 

“Uh…why you smiling Tao?” the older asked his lover before embracing him

 

“Gege, don’t you see how funny this whole situation is?” Tao smiled before leaning into his lover’s warm embrace. “But seriously mom. Stop doing that before something bad actually happens to dad” Kris sighed

 

“Alright. You take the fun out of everything sir boring -faced” Mrs. Wu smirked at Kris as Tao burst out laughing

 

“Oh thank god, I wasn’t the only one who thought of Kris like that” Mrs. Wu laughed along with Tao before facing a pouting Kris

 

“Umma. That was so uncalled for. And Tao you’re supposed to be my lover, not my hater” Kris pouted even harder

 

“Awe. Kris you know I won’t call you that forever” Tao patted Kris’s head before turning back to Mrs. Wu who was now raising her eyebrow at Kris

 

“What. Umma?”

 

“Kris. Hunny, don’t pout it had never looked cute and it will never. Stop before I call you ugly dear” Kris glared at his mother as by standing workers snickered at her comment.

 

“HIGH FIVE MRS.WU!” Tao giggled

 

“UMMA! TAO.” Kris shouted back with is face  

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation

 

 

 

 

Next chapter will be out soon ^^