Chicken

What did I ever do?

SOO guys I will be going through this story really quick. So there may be about may 5 – 10 more chapters. I may rush through it but please understand I don’t have any motivation to write this story anymore but I want to give it a good ending. Hope you enjoy this chapter J Sorry for making you wait so long!

 

After Kris had proposed to Tao everything went hectic. Kris’s mother started screaming out of joy when she found out. That was the start of their wedding planning, it was crazy.  Kris and Tao barely had any time together getting separated either by Kris’s parents or their friends. Even though Tao was excited about his wedding he couldn’t push away the problem of Onew getting abused, Kyungsoo had reassured him that he had been keeping an eye on her as she has been visiting Luhan’s bar but Tao just couldn’t stop worrying.

Tao sighs as he looks at the dinner table. Kris is late once again, and he has to eat without him. Tao knows Kris has to work, but he can’t help but feel lonely. He eats his food slowly before hearing his phone beep. Looking at the caller on his phone he is hesitant to pick it up as it is an unknown caller. He shrugs and picks up the call anyways.

“Hello?”

“Umm....is Mrs. Wu there” A gentle but panicked voice is heard through the line

“Yes, this is me. May I know who is calling?” Tao asks with his eyebrows raise high

“can you-CRASH” Tao’s breath hitches

“Leave me ALONE!” a girl’s voice screams through the line

 

Eyes widened. Tao kept the phone close to his ear. He tries to remember who this person is, he stops breathing when he hears the familiar voice again

“PLEASE STO-AHH”

“ONEW! ONEW! ANSWER ME! WHERE ARE YOU!” Tao stands up and paces around the room waiting to get a hint on where she is. He hears murmuring in the background. He suddenly hears her scream again, the name of the place. Where she is held....and where Kris works

“WU...ENT-ERPR-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Tao quickly puts on his shoes and run down stairs. He closes his eyes in frustration when he remembers he can’t drive. He feels a small pain in his stomach. He breaths in and out slowly to calm himself down. Tao calm down, this is not good for the baby. He fumbles with his phone before finally punching in the numbers. Come on! Pick up! Pick up!

 

“Hey, babe, why are you calling me I sti-“

“KRIS! ONEW...ONEW IS IN YOUR COMPANY!” Tao screams

“What are you talkin-“ Kris gets interrupted once again.

“O-new” Tao voice cracks

“Babe, you have to calm down, you’ll hurt the baby”

 

Tao takes a deep breath before telling what he heard over the phone. Kris starts to walk into his security room. During that time, Tao finally calls a cab and he finds himself in front of Wu enterprise 5 minutes later, phone in his hand and a troubled face. Quickly he runs up to the security room. In the room he sees a frantic Kris looking at the security camera screens. Tao looks at Kris if he found her yet. Kris gives him a slow nod saying he hasn’t found her yet. Tao closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He sat right next to Kris and looked at the security screens. He stopped at a screen he that looked suspicious asked Kris what that room is for. Kris looked and the screen with his eyebrows raised and said that was the janitor’s room and that it should have been locked up by now. But on the screen, the lights were still on. Tao gave a look and Kris before giving the same look back. The both rush down to the room. When they reached there the door was locked and you could hear screaming in the background. Kris tells Tao to stay back before kicking down the door.

As they both entered the room they saw Onew on the floor with cuts and bruises all over her body. Tao runs to her as Kris looks around the room to see if anyone was still there. After inspecting he looks over to Tao and Onew. Onew is not crying in Tao’s arm. Kris walks over to them and gently unties her hands before asking Tao if he could carry her. Nodding Kris lifts her up and heads to his car to bring her to the hospital. Tao calls Kyungsoo and Luhan to tell them about today’s incident.

30 Minutes later Kris and Tao are sitting inside of Onew’s hospital room. They are now waiting for her to wake up. Tao was shocked to hear that she had major scars on her back. The doctor, Mr. Tang told Kris and Tao that she had come here a lot before. Kris asks for a report on her hospital visiting before Mr. Tang left to get prescribed medicine for her. He agreed seeing that this couple cared for her so much, unlike her family. Tao continued to stare and Onew and held her hands, he was about to fall asleep when he felt her hand twitch, looking up he sees her eyes open slowly. Tao turns to Kris and tells him to get the doctor.

Mr. Lee comes into the room telling everyone she could go, but before they could leave Mr. Lee hands, Kris her reports and medicine. “Hey Onew honey, how are you feeling?” Tao gives her a gentle smile

“I’m feeling okay Mrs. Wu, sorry to bother you.” She shyly looks up at him through her bangs. “Nonsense, you are coming home with me today. I do not trust you to go back home and be with that man you call father”

They head out not knowing someone was watching them.

They enter Kris’s car and drive home. When they arrive, Kris insists that he carry Onew to her room but she refuses. The couple, she was jealous of had already been too kind to her. She shook her head and was about to get out of the car but Tao blocked her with his hand and told her to accept Kris’s offer. I mean it’s not something you see every day. Slightly smiling she agrees and allows Kris to carry her to the kitchen.

“Now Onew, you should eat. Today has been hectic for you” Kris gets up and grabs another bowl of rice and puts it in front of her. Onew looks at the meal on the table; her eyes began to water as she remembered the times she used to have happy family dinners with her mother and father. Before she could wipe her eyes Tao handed her a tissue with an understanding smile. She accepts it and wipes her tears away before picking up her chopsticks. Tao stares at her with eyes full of wonder as he hopes she will like his cooking. As soon and Onew took a bite she moaned in happiness. It’s been a long time since she had something so good

“This is good! Mrs. Wu!” She smiles before stuffing more side dishes into

“It’s fine, but just slow down. You’ll choke” Tao smiled at her. She is just too adorable

“Whoops. Almost forgot the chick”

“CHICKEN?!” Onew’s eyes lit up. She quietly screams in happiness but she soon becomes embarrassed as she remembers where she is. Nervously chuckling she continues to eat her rice slowly.

Tao and Kris laugh at her cuteness.

“Oh my, what a cutie. Yes we have chicken” Tao laughs and gets the chicken

Kris just continues to stare at her, he wonders if their child will just be like Onew. If she is, he can’t wait to spoil her. His daughter would be so CUTE! When he comes back from his thoughts he sees Tao staring at him weirdly and Onew scoffing down the chicken like no tomorrow.

“Kris honey, are you okay? You look creepy”

“Yup, I am perfectly fine. Don’t worry, I’ll be in our bedroom” Kris gets up and heads upstairs.

Once Kris reaches their bedroom he takes opens with a briefcase and takes out Onew’s hospital reports. His eyes widen as he reads the first reports. Kris gripped the paper harshly after reading the last sentence, he knew there was something wrong about Mr. Sung. That sly bastard not only cheated his company money but he was also abusing his daughter?! This was not acceptable, he was going to talk to Mr. Sung about this. But for now, he was going to enjoy is time with Tao and Onew. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Please comment and subsribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation