Clubbing?

What did I ever do?

 

After Tao and Kris had left Kyungsoo sighed as he lead Kai towards an empty couch. He walked towards the couch and sat down before realizing that the young CEO was not following him.  He sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He got back up to drag the young CEO towards him; but one of Kris’s cousins walked up to Kai and began to flirt with Kai.

 

Kyungsoo felt his heart ache for a moment before shaking off the feeling. He went up to Kai and pulled him towards the couch ignoring the angry shouts from Kai and the girl. Once they were set, Kyungsoo made eye contact with an annoyed Kai. Groaning Kyungsoo just ignored him before taking out Kris’s schedule for the month

 

“So about the schedule, Kris will only be able to see you on these two days. January 5th and January 20th. Which day would you like to see him “Mr. Kim?” Kyungsoo asked professionally. He never knew he was ever going to speak to Kai in this kind of tone. Scratch that out, he never knew he was ever going to speak of Kai without arguing with hi

 

 

“Hmm how about January 14th?” Kai looked around the room not interested in the conversation at all. Smirking as he saw some girls squealing at him.  

 

 

“Sorry Mr.Kim, Mr. Wu won’t be able to see you that day” Pissed that Kai wasn't listening to him; he coughed to get his attention. Kai stared at him before rolling his eyes.

 

“Why not? I see that January 14th is free on your schedule” Kai Looked over to Kris’s schedule

 

Mr. Kim. Mr. Wu will be attending something private” Scratch that out again. Kyungsoo will never speak to Kai without having to argue.

 

“Oh, so Kris will be ing Tao that day eh?” Kai chuckled before waving his hand, calling one of Kris’s servants to get him a drink.

 

“Mr. Kim! Are you implying that Tao a !?” Kyungsoo glared at Kai with all his might. What the hell is wrong with people? Are the only words in their vocabulary Tao and ing?

 

“Maybe I am. What are you going to do, princess?”

 

“You can’t call Tao a or a because you already are one!” Kyungsoo smiled at what he said. He hated Kai from the start. Okay he lied, he did have a little crush on Kai but. W/E it was long ago. Before he got all ty and .

 

“Kyungsoo aren’t you afraid that I won’t help you company?” Kai raised an eyebrow, smirking as he saw Kyungsoo’s eye widen

 

“ Mr. Kim I am extremely sorry please forgive my behavior but Mr. Wu won’t be able to see you that day” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes finally admitting defeat and just let Kai push him around. Just for today since he wasn’t feeling in the mood to argue after the incident that happened earlier.

 

“Oh then call the meetings off because I’m not free any of those days”

 

“Kai cut the crap your schedule says that you’re always free” Kyungsoo said finally dropping the niceness in his voice.

 

“Why should I go to the meeting and help your company? You were really rude to me”

 

Kyungsoo really wanted to punch Kai in the face right now. He acted nice to him and he wanted more?!

 

“Mr. Kim again I am sorry so please pick any of those two days to see Mr. Wu”

 

“No” Kai picked up the drink as the servant handed him the drink he had asked for earlier. 

 

Kyungsoo had enough. To hell with it. He wasn’t going act so nice anymore. He had enough of Kai’s bull “Okay Kai what the is wrong with you seriously I already apologized”

 

“tsk tsk tsk. Aren’t you afraid of what people will think of you give you pissed me off?” Drinking a sip from his drink Kai, looked at Kyungsoo with challenging eyes.

 

“Arg Mr. Kim! What do you want me to do?” Kyungsoo desperately wanted to end their conversation.

 

“Come with me” Kai got up before dragging a quite lost and angered Kyungsoo out the front door

 

“Where?” Not bothering to pull his hands out of Kai’s strong grip. Since he knew that he wasn’t at an advantage at this moment.

 

“To discuss the meeting”

 

“Then you agree to any of those days?” Kyungsoo asked with hope in his eyes. Not getting a reply he rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Damn this ”

 

Kai and Kyungsoo head outside Towards Kai’s car. The drive towards their destination was quiet. The sounds of cars from outside were the only noise you could hear besides their breathing.

 

Coughing, Kyungsoo broke the awkward yet comfortable silence “So where are we going?”

 

“A Bar” Kai replied calmly not taking his eyes off his road even when Kyungsoo screamed to do so.

 

“WAIT WHAT?! STOP THE CAR!”

 

“Don’t worry. We are going there to discuss the meeting”

 

“ but I’m not drinking”

 

“Fine with me, but if you do I’m not stopping you”

 

After about 20minutes Kai’s car stopped in front of “GBL” A famous VIP bar. Kai got out of the car before waiting for Kyungsoo to come out. But Kyungsoo sat there motionless as he had a pout on his face. Sighing Kyungsoo got out of the car and raced to catch up with Kai.

 

“Why here?” Kyungsoo said after breathing in a long hard breath. And reminding him to work out more

 

“What do you mean?

 

“Nothing lets go”

 

“Kai, where are you going?”

 

“We can just walk in. I’m a VIP” Kai scoffed. What kind of CEO does Kyungsoo think he is?

 

“So that’s a new guard though” Kyungsoo countered back

 

“Psh so heh has seen me before”

 

“but not me…”

 

“hmm did you say something?” Not really caring in what Kyungsoo said.

 

“nope let's go”

 

Kai and Kyungsoo walked to the front of the line and The Guard right away let Kai in but he stopped Kyungsoo from going in. Kai didn’t turn around to see if Kyungsoo was behind him because he was swarmed with girls as soon as he set foot into the club, so he didn’t notice that Kyungsoo wasn’t allowed in

 

“I’m with Kai…” Kyungsoo said quietly since he didn’t want to cause any troubles.

 

“Please leave. Don’t try to sneak in! How can “Kai” know you?” the guard said as he looked at Kyungsoo from head to toe

 

“But I’m really with him” Kyungsoo started to get annoyed. But held it in since he knew this guy was only doing his job

 

“Boy do you know where is this? You obviously didn’t come in here before”

 

“Excuse me, Mister! Do you know who I am?” Kyungsoo finally blew.

 

“Yeah you’re a boy trying to sneak in”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t want to start anything so he decided to leave but Kai came back out and pulled him in.

 

“He’s with me”

 

“oh I am so sorry Mr. Kim,” The guard said all so friendly unlike his tone towards Kyungsoo earlier.

 

“It’s alright”

 

Kyungsoo and Kai were just about to enter the Bar until the owner came out demanding to know why no one was coming into the bar. To be honest the owner knew there was trouble but knew the guard would take care of it. He didn’t care until customers began to go up to him asking why their friend was not allowed into the club even though they were standing in line a few people back.  

 

“Guard what happened? No one’s coming in” The owner huffed in annoyance. He was just about to leave the club, but trouble had to come up.  

 

“I didn’t know this little boy was with Mr. Kim but he said it was alright”

 

“WHAT?! ALRIGHT?! Do you know who he is?”

 

“…I’m sorry owner but I do not know..”

 

“OMO AISH! HE’S MR.WU’S SECRETARY!”

 

“Oh..I-im sorry! Sir!” The guard who was fearless before was now back away in fear.

 

“YAH! His name is Mr. D.O! Remember that!” The owner said as he whacked the guards

head.

 

“Kyungsoo, I am extremely sorry. He’s new here” The owner rubbed the back of his head before laughing.

 

“Don’t worry about it, Luhan! I know if he knew he would let me in! He’s just doing his job”

 

“Now would you like your usual spot?”

 

“Yes please, sorry to bother you. I know this is usually the time you go home”

 

“It’s alright. Xuiminnie could wait for me” Luhan smiled before walking Kyungsoo to his usual spot. Kyungsoo began to follow the owner but was pulled back by a confused Kai

 

“You had been here before?”                                                            

 

“aish I’ll answer your questions later! Now follow me” Kai followed Kyungsoo into a room filled with pastel colors. The owner asked for their orders and left.

 

“So are you going to answer my questions yet?”

 

“Arggg fine! Just throw them at me”

 

“Sowhendidyoucomehere?Areyouaregular?Howdoestheownerknowyou?Whyisthisroomsobright?Andwhyistheownertreatingyoubetterthanme?”

 

“wait, what?! Slow down!”

““So when did you come here?”

 

“Long time ago”

 

“Are you a regular?”

 

“Yes I am”

 

“How does the owner know you?”

 

“I use to sing here”

 

“Why is this room so bright?”

 

“Because I’m special and I hate dark places”

 

“And why is the owner treating you better than me?”

 

“Because I helped him make this bar”

 

“Wow...”

 

“Anyway, Mr. Kim shall we start talking about the meeting?”

 

“Alright”

 

After a while, the owner came in with their orders and left.

 

“Ahh, my drink is here^^”

 

“yep”

 

“EWKKK wtf is this! This isn’t mines!”

 

“Oh then that’s mine, But I like yours better so Ima keep it”

 

“Kai! That’s mine now give it so we can continue talking”

 

“Alright calm down”

 

After 2 hours they finally made the meeting on January 20th. Kyungsoo got up and began to pack up. But kai told Kyungsoo to stay for a while, Kyungsoo was unsure at first but later on agreed because he hasn’t been out for a while so why not take advantage of it. When Kai and Kyungsoo left the room a bunch of girls crowded around Kai, and Kyungsoo was pushed out of the way.

 

“Arg, ungrateful girls!”

 

Kyungsoo decided to walk over to the bar to get a drink. As he sat down the owner came out and asked Kyungsoo if he would like to sing again because he hasn’t been here a lot and a lot of people kept on asking him if Kyungsoo was coming back. When Kyungsoo heard that a lot of people actually like his singing he agreed.

 

Kai’s point of view

 

                         Arg these girls. Their perfumes mixed together to make me want to puke but of course, I had to keep my image up so I “tried” to not roll my eyes. Like seriously, these girls want to make me puke. Why couldn’t they have pale and flawless skin, big eyes and a kind heart like kyungs-omg what the hell am I saying!

 

“Hey Kai”

 

“I have a little problem right now”

 

“what kind?”

 

“down there”

 

Holy ! This girl is so disgusting! I mean I only met her once and she wants me to her. I would usually girls the second time I meet them but for some reason when I look at girls now they don’t . I guess none of these girls are pretty. I rested my head against the wall and looked at the stage. The lights were flashing everywhere, I guess someone’s about to sing. I closed my eyes as they began to sing. Wow this girl has a really nice and soft voice! Just the right pitch…she sounds like an angel….I opened my eyes when I realized that my pants started to feel tighter. I look at the stage and Kyungsoo was singing. Omo don't tell me I got hard because “he” was singing….I bet I only got hard because of his voice..the song! Yeah, that’s right not because I like him or anything but….if we had …I wonder what his moans sound like. I bet they would sound really good…ohh I should stop.

 

“Move women I need to go to the washroom”

 

“oh so you agree?”

 

“agree to what?” I said rolling my eyes and this

 

“to me. Cause the washroom is a perfect place”

 

Ohh these girls is disgusting

 

“Okay I would never your ugly in my life so would you please move so I can go to the ing washroom, you ?”

 

“Wtf if you didn’t want to you could have said so” she ran out of the club swearing. Ahh girls these days. Now onward to the washroom to solve my problem.                         

 

 

Kyungsoo’s point of view

 

 

When I got on stage I felt so nervous. I haven’t been on here for a long time. As the lights began to flicker I could hear cheers from the regulars at this bar. I smiled as I saw a familiar figure looked towards me. Kai was looking at me. I really don’t want to admit it but…I may have a little crush on him… I frowned when I saw a girl fawning all over him. It looked like she and him were going to you know …I shouldn’t think of that right now…..I should sing…The music began as I started to relax.

 

While I was singing I kept on staring at Kai. He stared at me again but this time he looked away like I was disturbing. It looked like he was going to get up but the girl stopped him…I guess he really was going to screw her in the washroom…aha what was I thinking? Kai would never like a guy…especially me…the song finally ended and I heard kai yell at the girl.

 

“Okay I would never your ugly in my life so would you please move so I can go to the ing washroom, you ?” Whoa, I guess Kai “actually” has standards…maybe I still have a chance I mean he always “flirts and teases me…” maybe just maybe…

 

“Wtf if you didn’t want to you could have said so” The girl screamed back as she left the bar swearing. I saw Kai quickly enter the washroom…hmm I wonder why. I got off stage and headed towards the washroom. What if he’s sick? Or maybe he was disgusted by the girl? I need to check on him just in case…

 

As I was heading towards the washroom I started to hear moans…oh god, it was creeping me out. I quickly opened the door of the washroom.

 

“O-MG~ I’M SO SORRY! I’LL BE GOING NOW!”

 

Omg did I just…..eww I never want to hear that again…

 

As Kyungsoo turned around to head out he bumped into a guy he never wanted to see ever again.

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you