...Yes!...

What did I ever do?

 

 

                Tao entered the apartment only to find all the lights were closed. Sighing he the light switch and headed towards the living room. “If Kris knew he wasn’t going to be home before me he could have told me. He got my hopes up” Tao posted before stepping into the living room. He froze when he saw the candle lit room. Dinner was served on the table with candles and flowers surrounding it. He walked up to the table and picked up the piece of paper. As he read through it his eyes began to water.

 

 

Dear My Sweet Wushu Panda,

I know in the beginning I was an but guess what? I’m not anymore, and it’s all thanks to you. I have no idea what or where I could have been right now if it wasn’t for you. I would still be going around and acting immature while looking for a lover who was in front of me all this time. I wish I could go back and repeat everything I ever did to you. But because of those incidents, I was able to help you and Kyungsoo. I hope that years from now you will still be by my side with our wonderful child or children. Thank you for loving me, Thank you for staying with me and always helping me through the tough times. Tao, will you marry me?

 

Love,

Kris Wu~`

 

 

Tao Gasp at the last sentence, he began to cry silently. He flinched as he felt strong arms wrap around his small slim waist but soon melt into the embrace as he smelt the familiar smell of his one and only true love. “Kris you’re so cheesy” Tao turned around and put his arms around his lover’s neck before quickly pecking his cheek. Smiling Kris released his grip around Tao and kneeled down. Kris chuckled as he saw the younger’s expression. Tao was now literally a sobbing mess. “Tao, will you marry me?” Tao smiled before yelling a loud yes, as soon as those words escaped his lips. Cheer and congratulates were heard around the apartment. Looking around he saw his friends circling them with their lovers. Tao continued to sob silently as Kris kissed his tears away.

 

 

“Congratz bro! Ah never knew you were this cheesy!” Kai patted Kris’s back before smirking

 

“Yah!  Jongin! Cheesy is better than a wimp!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. Lay and Baekhyun giggled before grabbing Kyungsoo and heading towards the couch.

 

“Hey. Krissy! Finally, you’re going get married! Can I be your best man?!” Chanyeol chuckled and began rambling on why he should be the best man. Kris stared blankly towards Chanyeol before turning his back towards him and grabbing a plate of food, which he kindly offered to Tao before eating.

 

“YAH! KRIS! WHY YOU IGNOR-“

 

“CHANNIE! SHUT UP!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes but smiled at his pouting lover.

 

“bu-!”

 

“Yah! Channie just stop!” Jongin laughed and ran behind Kyungsoo hoping to shield himself

 

“You guys! Leave, Tao and I would like to have some privacy!” Kris sighed before smiling up at his goofy friends

 

“boo, you! Kicking us out for y time!”

 

“JONGIN! I swear to god!”

 

 

“Alright alright! Let’s go” Kai began to sulk and walked out of the apartment. Soon after Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed along. After everyone left, Kris smiled shyly towards Tao before motioning him towards the candle lit dinner. Tao happily walked to Kris and gave him a quick peck before sitting down.

 

 

Throughout the wonderful dinner Kris and made there was not much conversation going on between the couple on this special night. Feel weird that Tao wasn’t talking Kris put his cutlery down and stared at him. Tao who didn’t notice continued to eat with his eyebrows scrunched together. Kris gently tapped Tao hand gaining his lovers attention.

 

 

“oh, yeah Kris?” Tao stared at his partner

 

“What going on? You aren’t speaking; usually, you would be squealing and smiling during this time since I proposed to you. I’m quite disappointed but tell me what’s on your mind”

 

“Kris....you remember that girl at your grandfather's party?”

 

“Yes, did she do anything to hurt you because if she did I’m going t-“ Tao rubbed his lover's arm successfully calming him down

 

“She didn’t do anything but it’s something concerning her” curiously Kris grabbed his partners hand telling him to continue

 

“Tao baby, what’s wrong?”

 

“Kris, her dad might be abusing her” Tao's eyes became wet as images of her being abused flashed through his head. Shocked Kris just sat there staring and Tao with wide eyes

 

“What do you mean he “might” be abusing her?”

 

“At the party when she was on her knees I saw hand marks around her neck and just today when I saw here at the bar, she began to stutter and feel nervous when her father called, Kris what should I do if it’s actually her father. I don’t want her to die!” Tears escaped Tao’s eyes and rolled down his cheek.

 

 

Kris sighed and pulled him into an embrace. He gently kissed his tears away. “Tao, why don’t we see what happens this week, and then we take action?” Looking up Tao hesitated but nodded “come on, let’s eat” Kris led Tao towards the table and pulled the chair out and gently pushed Tao onto the chair.

 

 

Despite Kris’s proposal earlier, the dinner went on with a comfortable yet tense silence.

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation

I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE;--;