Wu's

What did I ever do?

 


KRIS'S OFFICE


While Kris, Kyungsoo, and Kai were driving towards Wu Corporations Kris received another call.

Kris looked at his phone and frowned at the call

“ONEW” why is she calling me? Widened eyes he held his breath. No Onew can’t be a part of this, it couldn’t be. He hesitated a bit before answering his phone

“Hello?”

“Appa?” she said in a silent and wavering voice

Kris gritted his teeth, she had no right to call him that. If she was working with him. Sighing Kris tried to answer her as gently as possible

“What?”

“…..Help. Track my phone. Umma’s going to get hurt. I’ll try my best to stop them” Hearing her throw the phone Kris shouted back

“What’s wrong Kris?” Kai asked him

“Onew just called me…she told me to track her phone...”

“Then we should hurry up, maybe Onew isn’t bad after all” Kai had a bit of hope

“But...”

“But what Kris? Isn’t that good, now we can find out where he’s keeping Tao and Onew”

“But, she told me that Tao is going to get hurt….” Kris gripped the steering wheel. He continued to drive towards the Wu Corporation while Kai tried his best to track her number. Kyungsoo sat at the back nervously, this is the first time in his life he didn’t know what to do.

 

Once they entered his office he saw his mother crying and his father comforting her.

“What’s wrong?” Kris wondered

“Yi—fan….” His mother continued to sob. Kris looked towards his father, demanding what was wrong with his mother. It must be concerning Tao and Onew, but when he told her on the phone around half an hour ago, she didn’t sound like she was going to cry, it sounded like she was angry, so why is she crying now’

Kris’s father took in a deep sigh and look at him with saddened eyes “Oh, Yifan….i’m sorry”

“What on earth are you talking about?” Kris screamed out. It's only been 5 minutes since Onew called him. Just before Kris’s father spoke Kai shook Kris’s shoulder. “Kris, it says that we have 10 minutes to give him what he wants or he won’t save the baby…" Kris turned to his parents, his mother shook with her sobs. “My poor baby! What did he ever do?”

“What is it?” Kris gritted out

“wha- “Kai questioned

“WHAT THE ING HELL DOES HE ING WANT” Kris screamed out

“H-ee said he wants what you took from him, or else he’ll destroy yours” Kris was so confused, he didn’t take anything away from that son of a . He never even knew him until the party, what the ed did he want?

“Umma, Appa. Did I ever meet Mr. Song anywhere? I don’t understand what he wants!” Mr. Wu stared at him before glancing back at his wife. It seemed like they were hiding something. “Appa…What happened” Mrs. Wu sighed before sitting down. “Mr. Song was an employee of ours.”

 “what does that have to do with me?” Kris asked he was too confused what did he owe him, what did he do?”

 

“Just remember honey, it wasn’t your fault don’t blame yourself. When you were younger we had his wife babysit you….one day while she was pregnant you asked her to play with you, while you were playing she slipped and fell down the stairs. She reached the hospital in time but, the baby was born premature and she died during childbirth. A few days later the baby died due to being born earlier than expected. He blamed you and held a grudge, reason why we never brought him up again. We didn’t think he would get revenge because he had another wife and daughter. But it seems like he only used them to get a new image.

 

“Kris, I found their location lets go” Kai spoke out. Kyungsoo told them he would stay with the Wu’s. Kris and Kai quickly ran out not responding to Mr. and Mrs. Wu’s calls, they did have any time to spare if they didn’t get to them now something bad might happen to Tao and Onew. Even though Onew may be in this, he wouldn’t want her to get hurt. Her father probably forced her to do this against her will. They quickly got into their car and followed the red dot on the GPS. Hopefully, Onew isn’t doing this because of its part of the plan, but she doing it for Tao and the safety of the baby girl. The red dot had led them to an abandoned warehouse, how typically. They found no guards at the door. It was like they were expecting them.

 

They cautiously walked towards the entrance, who knows they might end up sabotaging them or ambushing them. As they walked closer they heard someone screaming. It sounded like one of the guards “HURRY UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET HIM AND GET OUT. THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN” They were multiples of “yes sirs” before it was silent again.  “K.D, we agreed to this, and you are supposed to be working for me. I do not appreciate what you are doing”. “We did not agree to this, you just said you would be questioning him and holding him as a hostage, we did not agree to beat him and I do not appreciate that you ordered MY men to do YOUR dirty work. We are talking him and getting out”

 

“I’m afraid you can’t do that” Kris and Kai heard a gun click. Kai took out his gun. “What the hell when did you get a gun!” “I- never mind later” Kai barged into the room and shoot the guy holding the gun in his leg. “stop, and drop your weapons. I am not afraid to shoot you Mr. Song”

K.D stared and Kai in horror “I am not a part of this. You did you not see me”

“We don’t care, just show us where the hostage is being held NOW” K.D nodded and ran to a separate from with Kris following him. Kai held his gun professionally. Against Mr. Song’s head. “I’m not afraid of you, you can shoot me if you want. Because I have already done my deed. I have gotten my revenge, tell Mr. Wu that I have repaid my debt. And that he should keep his end of the bargain. Kai kissed his teeth before hitting Mr. Song’s head and making him unconscious. What the hell does he mean that he repaid his debt to Mr. Wu? Was Kris’s dad apart of this.

Kris continued to follow K.D when they reached the last room in the hallway they both heard a groan. Entering the room Kris stared at the scene in horror. His baby panda had blood all over him. He had bruises and cuts everywhere. He was laying on his bed unconscious. Right next to him was his daughter to be. She was sleeping holding his hand. When we heard someone behind her she instinctively took the metal bar under the bed. The look of terror and fear in her eyes was something he would never forget. “DON’T COME CLOSE TO US” Kris stared at he shook. Her hair was cut off on one side, she had bruised all over her body and rope cuts on her wrist. “Onew, honey! It's me appa, now let me get close so we can help Umma” Kris slowly walked towards them with is hands up. “YOU’RE LYING! YOU ARE ALL APART OF THIS! GET AWAY!” she continued to swing the bar around randomly. “Her words confused him.” “What do you mean?” Kris continued to walk towards her

“Appa, you’re lying, he told me. He said you were apart of it. You did it on purpose! WHY!” Onew cried. And dropped the metal bar. In that split second he pushed away the metal bar and hugged her. “Onew honey! I would never now. Let’s get umma to a hospital okay” Staring at him she slowly nodded. Kris let go of Onew and went to carry Tao. If he didn’t get him to the hospital soon he might die. At this point he didn’t care if he lost the baby, they could have more but if he lost Tao his life would be over.

“Tao baby, are you okay?” Some tears escaped his eyes when Tao didn’t respond. “Baby…I’m here. You’re safe in my arms okay?” He ran out the door, putting Tao’s heart by his ear every few seconds, his heart was still beating.  That was a good sign. By the time the reached the entrance Kris saw policemen and an ambulance. “Kris quickly gave them Tao to check him” Sir, this is an emergency only one of you can come on. Kai and Onew quickly pushed Kris into the ambulance while they told him they were going to meet him there.

 In the ambulance, Kris silently cried.  They had a family, they were happy. What did he ever do? They should have lived happily every after. Kris held his hand throughout the trip. And squeezed his hands. “Baby please squeeze back” Only once did Tao squeeze back. “K-ri-s?” “Yes! Tao!”

“Kr-is, i-it hurts!” Kris felt him squeeze his hands before they feel lifelessly onto his palms. His heart stopped

 

 


 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. Sorry for taking for ever to update