Little Kris Stop

What did I ever do?
 
 
        Tao woke up the next day feel something soft and warm wrapped around him. He breathed in a familiar smell. He opened his eyes and realized he was sleeping next to Kris while he was embracing him. Tao blushed and tried to push Kris away but he was too weak. Tao saw Kris smirk so he knew that Kris was awake. He flicked Kris’s head.
 
 
Kris rubbed his head gently before look at Tao“YAH! Taozi! What did you do that for?!” 
 
“You were pretending to sleep! And you were smirking at me because I was weak!” Tao turned his back towards Kris
 
“I wasn’t…” Kris tried reason with him; He knew he couldn't lie, even though it would be the most embarrassing thing he had to say
 
“Explain to me!” Tao faced Kris
 
 
“Well….Iwokeupandiwassoamzedbyyouadorablefaceandwhenyouwereaboutowakeupidecidedtopretendtosleepbecauseipanicedandididn’twantyoutothinkiwasweird!” (I woke up and I was so amazed by your adorable face and when you were about to wake up I decided to pretend to sleep because I panicked and I didn’t want you to think I was weird)
 
 
“What?!” Tao said as he didn’t get anything Kris just said
 
“Aish! I was amazed by your adorable face and I didn’t want you to think I was weird because I was staring at you!” Kris pulled Tao into his embrace, so Tao wouldn't see him blushing
 
Tao blushed and hid his face into Kris’s chest. 
 
“Gege you cheesy talker!” Tao pouted
 
 
Kris started to chuckle when he saw how adorable Tao was acting. He stopped when he heard someone cough at the door. Both Tao and Kris turned their heads and looked towards the door to only find Kris’s parents looking at them.
 
 
“Kris and Tao sorry to interrupted your love session but you guys have to get dressed now” Mrs. Wu said sweetly
 
“Hmm? Umma where are we going?” Kris asked his mother
 
“Kris we are going to meet the rest of the family of course!” Mrs. Wu said as she put her thumbs up
 
“Why?!” Kris raised his eyebrow
 
“Well Tao is a new member of the group!” Mrs. Wu smiled again. But at bit too much
 
 
        “Umma. They’re all bastard. Why should we go anyways, every time there is a family reunion they always end up bad. And i am always surrounded by my damn relative who wants to with me!” Kris yelled back. To be truthful he didn't want his cousins to see Tao. I mean they would fall for him even if they weren't gay. Tao was too adorable for his own good. If they were to offer him candy he would just follow them. 
 
 
        “Hunny they won’t hurt him, and come on. I know they're es but we need to respect them...until they do something bad” Mrs. Wu rolled her eyes. She knew her son was jealous. 
“Mom they tried to take my spot as a CEO for so many years!” Kris whined. He really didn't want Tao to go to the party. There were too many people who would watch Tao like a prey. He knew his family way to well to let his loved one near them especially if they were pretty and Tao.
 
 
“Psh hunny when did they even touch you?” Mrs. Wu smirked. She knew she was about to win
 
“” Kris. Swore under his breath. He let his mom win this round.
 
“Umma you can leave now...We need to get ready!” Kris said glaring at his mom
 
“Alright see you guys downstairs” Mrs. Wu smirked as she left
 
 
        Kris’s mom closed the doors and heads downstairs. Kris got up and sat on the bed for a few minutes not wanting the warmth around his body to disappear. He hissed as his feet touched the ground before quickly heading towards his walk in closet and in the bathroom to get ready. As he entered the washroom, all he thought was Tao. He had to find a way to keep everyone away from Tao before he was pushed off toward his cousin s. After he finished showing he put on his clothes before heading out of the steamy washroom. 
 
 
“Tao go and shower” Kris simply said not facing Tao
 
“But gege” Tao hesitantly said. 
 
“Hmm?” Kris hummed still not looking at Tao
 
“I don’t have anything to wear...” Tao played with the hem of his shirt, feeling a bit awkward they he might have to wear Kris's clothes. 
 
“You do” Kris walked into his walk in closet
 
“Huh how?” Confused. Tao tried to look past Kris to see what he was looking for 
 
“Some of your clothes are still in my closet…” Kris pulled out a T-shirt, pants, and underwear. 
 
“…oh really? I didn’t think you would keep them…” Tao’s face lightened to the fact that Kris might have still liked him
 
“Ohh I just never really had the time to umm clean my closet,” Kris said as he scratched the back of his neck
 
“Oh. I’ll go shower then” 
 
 
Taos point of view
 
 
        I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I was really stupid to think that maybe Kris still had feelings for me even after he left us….I have to hurry up and shower and not worry about these things anymore….Kris is only with me because of the child….not because he loves me…
 
 
Kris’s point of view
 
 
        Tao quickly ran into the washroom and shut the door…well a bit more like slammed the door…I bet he was thinking how I didn’t ever think of him after I left him and Kyungsoo…..well he’s wrong. I can’t let them know that I was obsessed over him so I kept his clothes….It’s weird…I swear my mom even knows that I uhh….fap fap over his things (Kekeke)
I quickly put his clothes on the bed. I kept on thinking what would my families reaction will be. I mean I know they all love Tao and its quite weird because they said they have all met him before but I don’t know where or when…. Ohh wells. I got snapped out of my thought when I heard the washroom door click open. Tao came out and he was half . Well he had a towel covering his man hood.
 
 
“Gege” Tao blushed and walked towards the bed
 
 
“U-hh yes?” I turned my head away. Afraid I would get hard and jump my y little panda
 
 
“Can you pass me my clothes?” Tao stopped where he was
 
 
“Ohh where are they?”
 
 
“Umm...gege you’re uhh sitting on it...”
 
 
“Oh...I’m sorry…I didn't do anything with it!” I said embarrassed
 
 
“He he gege I know!”
 
        With that Tao ran back into the washroom. I grunted as I felt my pants tighten. He looked so y that i could ravish him right there and then. But i really need to learn more about self control if i don't want to scare him. After a few minutes Tao came back out wearing his old T-shirt he uses to wear all the time. The shirt was baggy as it hung off his shoulders showing his milky white skin. It outlined his lean and toned chest. He still looked y and hot as he use to look like back then when his clothes use to snuggle around his torso like they were meant to. He looked so cute. He walked towards me looking all alluring and hot. I held my breath as i felt my pants tighten a bit more. Ohh what do I do!? What do I say?! Arg damn it…. little Kris stop it. Not right not. 
 
 
“Ohh gege! I think your mom’s calling us right now” Tao eyes that were directed at me changed directions towards the door as my mom called us from downstairs. 
 
 
“Oh what?! I mean oh Kay” I quickly sat up trying to hide the obvious tent I had in my pants. Tao walked ahead of me, quickening his pace as I speed up.
 
 
No one’s point of view
 
 
        Tao ran too quickly and tripped. He was waiting for an impact to the floor but felt nothing. As he opened his eyes he saw Kris. Their noses were an only few millimeters apart. Both of them froze in their position as they got lost in each other eyes. Tao quickly turned his head breaking of the memorizing eye contact but his hand slipped and his lips landed on something soft and warm.
 
 
 
 

 

 

Please comment and subcsribe. Thank you