There's a first time for everything....

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Narrator’s PoV

School

“Yah!” Wooyoung called as he entered their room. He went straight to Taeyeon who was busy chewing some gum.

“Eh..” Taeyeon said lazily. “What’s your problem?’

Wooyoung took the seat beside Taeyeon and whispered, “What’s with IU yesterday? What did she eat at your house that made her cold to me?”

Taeyeon smirked and said, “Leeteuk’s mood changing menu, I guess...”

“I knew it~!” He exclaimed. “That guy...”

Taeyeon giggled, “Why? You’re worried that she’ll be like that to you always?”

“Pweh!” he re[lied. “No way!”

“Fine fine...” Taeyeon agreed. Wooyoung wasn’t able to answer for their lab teacher came in with Leeteuk. “Continue with your lies Wooyoung....”

“Leeteuk, why did you come in so late?” Taeyeon asked Leeteuk as he took his seat.

“I overslept...” he replied.

I knew you over slept... I was about to wake you up but I realized that you need to take a good rest... i thought You’ll skip class... but you didn’t.

Meanwhile...

“WooYoung...” IU started... “Sorry if I was a bit irritating yesterday...” she whispered without looking at him.

“Hahha!” Wooyoung laughed softly. “I knew you would do that...”

I was really weird yesterday... Just give up Ji Eun... he’ll not fall for you...

“Alright class...” Their lab teacher called. “Today, I’ll give you your lab partners so that we would be able to start your chemistry experiment.”

“I’ll be posting this paper here... and you guys just check the list. After which, go to the lab. Arasso?”

“Neh...” the class replied in chorous. All of them went to check on the paper except Leeteuk...

“Eh?” Wooyoung asked in a weird way.

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked him as she looked at WooYoung’s partner.

“IU...” Wooyoung murmured. “IU!!!”

IU went to him and asked in a sad tone, “why? You don’t like it? We can just ask Sungsaengnim to switch partners...”

“Ani!” Wooyoung said cheerfully and placed his arms on her shoulders. Taeyeon smiled at them and turned to look at the paper so she sould know who her partner is.

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon exclaimed in shock.

“IU ran to her and asked, “Why?”

Taeyeon pointed at her name and his partner’s name. Her partner is Leeteuk, who’s at the moment reading a book.

“Leeteuk?” her classmates murmured.

Leeteuk did not show any reaction but he smiled secretly when his classmates truned to look at the paper again.

Eh? Why am I happy? What’s happening to me?Leeteuk thought.

“Aigoo... this can’t be!” Taeyeon said worriedly.

Leeteuk all of a sudden looked at Taeyeon who was currently in a panicking situation.

“Why?” IU asked Taeyeon

“He may not like it.” She replied in a sad tone.

“Guys! What are you still doing here? Go down this instant!” their teacher ordered.

“Sung saengnim!” Taeyeon called. “May I exchange partners? Please!”

“Sorry Taeyeon... I already decoded that pairings in my record...” their teacher replied.

Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk who was staring at her coldly. AIgoo... eottokhae?!

They went to their lab with their partners... IU who was happy teasing WooYoung entered the lab happily as they took their place.

Taeyeon who was with Leeteuk is still nervous that she might do something horrible again.

“Alright... I want you guys to apply the second lesson you learned in chem.. half of your grades depends on this experiment so I hope you guys would do well.” Their teacher informed.

“Eh!!! SEUNGSAENGNIM~!” Taeyeon rasied her hand. “What if we do some practice first?”

“Why?” their class secretary, Jessica asked.

“You know... we might get mistakes thus we might get low grades...” Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter