Can you Hear me Here?

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

Bus Terminal

Narrator’s PoV

Taeyeon immediately entered the bus heading to Incheon... So this is really is it... he really won’t come... why would he anyways? Aigoo... she thought while looking at the window... still hoping that she would find him...

“No more people???” The bus driver shouted... Taeyeon sighed seeing no signs of Leeteuk chasing after her... she remembered the time that Leeteuk chased her from school because of the chemical incident... she was not expecting that he would do that...

“The more you expect the more it won’t come true right?” She asked herself looking down...

Leeteuk meanwhile was already on his way to the bus terminal. There’s only 2 kilometres left and he’ll already arrive there...

Alas! He came at the terminal...

“Ahjussi... where the bus going to Incheon?” Leeteuk asked while he was catching his breath.

The ahjussi looked at him worriedly, “The bus left a few minutes ago... why?”

Leeteuk for a second felt something piercing his chest... like there were thunderbolts on his stomach... he was holding his tears back and asked, “In any case, is there a girl on that bus? A girl maybe 163 cm. Tall and with a blue carry case with her? She has a bangs and with a hair length up to her shoulders? It’s a bit curly and it’s a bit brownish?”

“Hmmm...” The ahjussi taught. “Oh yes! That girl looked sick though...”

And that mad Leeteuk’s legs tremble more... his eyes clouding and his heart aching... what have I done?

“Neh....” Leeteuk finally said, “Thank you ahjussi...” he thanked as he darted away from the bus terminal. He walked wimpyly blaming himself why he made the person he likes go away from him...

E can’t hold his anger and punched the tree that was planted in front of their dorm. He punched and kicked the tree like an angry soldier..

“GAHHH!!!!” Leeteuk shouted. “WHY AM I SO STUPID?!” he added as he threw another punch at the tree.

“Hey young man!” An ahjumma reprimanded her. “Don’t put your anger at that tree... whatever is your problem just take it to yourself... don’t include that tree...”

Upon hearing the ahjumma, Leeteuk stopped what he was doing... nevertheless, his hand was all swollen. He went to the dorm and sat on the couch.

If Taeyeon was here and saw this hand of mine swollen... she’ll probably pass out or if not, panic and bring me to the hospital...He thought with a smile while applying some medicine and ointments...

His phone rang all of a sudden. He rushed to get it hoping to get a call form Taeyeon...

“Yobosseo?” he greeted nervously.

“Hey Leeteuk!” WooYoung said. Yah why on earth are you calling? You’re not the one I’m expecting to call.

“What do you want?” Leeteuk asked.

“Did you catch up on her?” WooYoung asked.

“Ani...” Leeteuk said. “I never followed her anyways... when I knew that she went to the terminal, I did not run to chase her... I ran to go home...” he lied.

“Tsk!” WooYoung exclaimed. “Lies...”

“Ani... I’m not...” Teuk said.

“Fine fine....” WooYoung gave up. “Lie all you want... but I want to tell you that I’m disappointed with you... i never thought that you’ll be that stupid when it comes to love...”

Leeteuk did not let him finnish his preachings... he pressed the “end” button and threw the phone away...

He stood up and went to Taeyeon’s room... there was really no signs of Taeyeon except for a letter placed on top of her bed. He went closer towards the letter and opened it.

Dear Angel Teuk,

            Sorry if I placed Angel Teuk on top okay? That’s what I call you when you’re not listening... I know you’ll be mad if I call you that way in class or at home... hehehe...

            By the time you read this, I guess I’m already riding the bus to Incheon. I just want you to know that I’m really happy that I’ve met a guy like you... and I have no regrets for loving someone like you... even though I told you once that I did, I just said that to cover things up. Anyways, I also know that you won’t feel the same way about me. don’t worry, I know that since the start.

            Oh and Teukie, [That’s another name I call you too... I wnat to call you that here because I know you won’t yell at me now... xD] I hope you tell Hyun Jae about me leaving the school. I already c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter