When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finale:

Narrator’s PoV

Taeyeon and Leeteuk went to their house after checking up on IU and their twins... Eun Young looking like IU while Ji Young looking like WooYoung...

“Teuk... why are we standing in front of our dorm 7 years ago?” Taeyeon asked him standing in front of the building with their things beside them.

“We will be living there again...” Leeteuk said. Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk curiously... “But this is a school’s property right?”

“Heechul helped me...” Leeteuk said. “He asked your dad if we could rent this dorm... and he agreed...”

“Wow” Taeyeon said. “Luckily, appa agreed...”

Leeteuk surprised Taeyeon by carrying on his arms. “Yah! What are you doing?!” Taeyeon asked.

Leeteuk did not reply until they reached their dorm before... and now... their HOUSE!

Leeteuk put Taeyeon down and Taeyeon was amazed that their dorm looked exactly like what their dorm looked like 7 years ago... “OMO! My room!!!” she exclaimed while she walked inside her room before...

“That’s not your room anymore...” Leeteuk told her while standing against the door. “Remember... you’re my wife now... and because of that... you’ll be sleeping on my room!”

Taeyeon darted to him and asked, “Really?! You’ll allow that?”

Of course! Ever since I want you to sleep beside me!Leeteuk thought. “Yup! Your room will be our future children’s room...”

Taeyeon smiled and went to Leeteuk’s room with him... Leeteuk opened his room and Taeyeon’s jaw dropped upon seeing his room...

She saw the stuffed to that she gave him on top of his bed, the wrapper that she used to wrap the gift, framed and was hanging against the wall....

“Woah!” Tayeoen said amazed... “Your room is sooo cool! And you even kept these gifts!”

Leeteuk just smiled at her as he sat on the bed... “Taeyeon-ah... sit here...” he said patting a part of the bed...

Tayeoen sat beside him and looked at him curiously. Leeteuk held her hands and massaged it... afterwhich... he inserted the ring on Tayeoen’s ring finger and pecked it... “I love you Taeyeon-ah!” Leeteuk said... Taeyeon leaned her head on Leeteuk’s shoulders and said, “I love you too...”

After 5 years:

9:00 PM

Taeyeon was able to finish her contract to SMEnt 5 months after their wedding... after that, they had their church wedding... and now... they gained 2 children... Park Jung Tae, their eldest male child who’s now 5 years old and Park Su Yeon their girl, 2nd child who’s now 3 years old and Park Jung Yeon their youngest who's now 1 year old. And Taeyeon is 5 months pregnant to another baby girl.

   

Park Jung Tae = 5 years old                                                                        Park Su Yeon = 3 years old

Little, Park Jung Yeon = 1 year old

Taeyeon and Leeteuk was putting their children to sleep... Leeteuk was in charge of the lullaby for Jung Tae on the bed while Taeyeon was putting Su Yeon to sleep on her crib...  Little Jung Yeon was already sleeping on his baby crib. when Leeteuk saw that Jung Tae was asleep, he signalled Taeyeon to put Su Yeon on her crib already so they could sleep on their own room now...

“Kaja!” Leeteuk invited Taeyeon...

When they were about to get out of their children’s room... Jung Tae sat on his bed  and called his parents, “APPA!” He shouted.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon stopped and looked at Jung Tae... “I want Umma to stay here!” he demanded

“That can’t happen Jung Tae... Umma will sleep beside appa...” Leetuk said politely...

“Shirro!” Jung Tae said. “I want Umma to sleep beside me.... just like what she’s doing when you’re out driving an aircrapt!”

“Ani!” Leeteuk said. “Appa is here and so Umma will stay b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter