Farewell?

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

Narrator’s PoV

Jeon Ju arts High School

5:00 pm

The guys went to their dorms peacefully after the educational trip... it was a wonderful atmosphere at the WooU dorm but not at the TaeTeuk dorm... there was an awkwardness in there... yes they are still talking to each other but not as often as before... Taeyeon was always at her room, if not singing or composing... she’s crying... while Leeteuk has always been busy studying some aeronautical books.... aigoo these two....

And now, the time has come... it’s already their last day of classes... and Taeyeon’s last night at their dorm...

“Yah Taeyeon-ah...” WooYoung called her while she was fixing her things on her desk... Taeyeon looked at him and asked, “Neh?”

“Are you really sure that you’ll go?” WooYoung asked.

Taeyeon smiled and said, “Yes...”

“If that’s the case... then you should at least tell us where you’ll stay at Incheon so we could come and visit you...” WooYoung said.

“Sure sure...” Taeyeon said.

“What time will you leave your dorm?” IU immediately butted in.

“I won’t go home anymore...” Taeyeon said forcing a smile...

Leeteuk was there pretending like he’s not affected on what Taeyeon was saying... but deep inside him is a heart hoping for a Kim Taeyeon to stay...

“You won’t?!” WooYoung asked.

“Yup!” Taeyeon said. “I brought my things here... I left it under the care of Mr. Key!”

IU and WooYoung smiled... “I’ll miss you...” IU said with a tight hug for Taeyeon...

“I’ll miss everyone too...” Taeyeon said with a smile... Yonghwa came to her and said, “Hey Taeyeon-ah... I’ll give this guitar for you... remember the time you played this at the educational trip?”

“Yes...?” Taeyeon asked.

“That was the first time that I heard this guitar played nicely... the sounds became pure when you plucked it up... and i think that it would be better if you have it... here... it’s yours as a remembrance...” Yonghwae generously said.

The class clapped their hands... “Woah!” Taeyeon said... “Thanks Yonghwa... don’t worry... I won’t forget you guys...”

Leeteuk can’t take it anymore... he stood up catching everyone’s attention... also Taeyeon’s and went away...it was their dismissal anyways so he just went outside to breath fresh air.

“So Kim Taeyeon...” IU started when Taeyeon was waiting for a Cab in front of their school... “You’ll finally leave us?”

“Deh...” Taeyeon said while looking for someone...

“Who are you looking for?” Wooyoung asked following Taeyeon’s gaze... “Ahh... I know...”

“He’ll really not come...” Taeyeon said depressed. IU patted her back... “I guess he will easily forget me... I should do that too...”

“Aigoo...” WooYoung said. “It’s not like that... he’s really not a lover boy type...”

Meanwhile on Leeteuk’s side

Leeteuk was at the Jin Young Park... sitting and was only thinking about Taeyeon... Heechul saw Leeteuk sitting there so he sat with him...

“Hey Teukie!” Heechul said. Leeteuk looked at him irritatedly and asked, “Who?”

“Teukie!” Heechul said happily...

“Since when did I have a name like that?” Leeteuk asked him.

“Since Taeyeon called you Teukie...” Heechul said. “You don’t know that? She always name you as Angel Teuk or Teukie every time we talk about you...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter