You are my everything to me

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

Narrator’s PoV

Taxi:

“Alrigh then!” Kangin exclaimed. “That song sure is good Taeyeon-ah! I’m sure that person is hating himself for not liking you back...”

Taeyeon smirked and said, “Impossible...”

“Aigooo...” Kangin awed. “Haha! Don’t worry, your bestfriend is here to comfort you...”

“Best friend?” Leeteuk asked while listening to the radio.

“Ladies and gentlemen, our special guest... IU!!!” Knagin  exclaimed as the Radio staion was filled with applause.

“Waaahhh!!!’ Taeyeon cheered. “Ji Eun-ah!”

“Tayeonnie!!!” IU said. “Annyonghasseyo, Iu Imnida!!!” she introduced herself through the radio...

“That’s IU...” The driver introduced. “They said that she’s Taeyeon’s bestfriend ever since school days...”

That’s true... “Then what happened to WooYoung?”

“Oh?” The driver asked. “You know him? He’s now a member of a kpop group knowned as 2PM. He’s Taeyeon’s co-host at a variety show called Win Win. He had a movie together with IU too...”

Wow! These guys sure are famous now yet they still have a contact with each other...Leeteuk thought. “Ahjussi... are we near already?”

“Deh... four blocks from here...” the Ahjussi replied. And so, Leeteuk fixed himself up. He fixed his hair, and also his uniform.

Chin Chin Radio station:

He arrived at the station properly. He was all nervous and a bit pale. He entered the building and saw his long time Best friend Jang Woo Young waiting at the lobby.

“Eh?” WooYoung called. “Is that you Leeteuk?”

Leeteuk looked at him with a smile. “WooYoung?!”

“So it really is you!” WooYoung stood up. “Woah! You’re now a pilot huh! Look at you! All mature looking now!”

“Thanks! And you’re now a singer huh?” Leeteuk asked. “Good for you and you girlfriend.”

“Shhh!” WooYoung reprimanded. “She’s not just my girlfriend. She’s already my fiancée!”

Leeteuk smiled proudly at him “Good for you guys!”

“So are you looking for her?” WooYoung asked.

Leeteuk replied after afew seconds of silence, “Yes...”

WooYoung smiled and asked, ‘Why just now? After 6 years you decided to come back for her just now?”

“Ani... I just came back from Australia to study...” he said. “Am I too late?”

“You’ll be late if you won’t get her there... it’s already 5:00, the broadcast is over already... you may go up for her... I’ll wait for IU here..” WooYoung said as he pushed Leeteuk away...

*sighs* this is it! I’ll finally see her after 6 years... I wonder if she’ll recognize me...

“Ms. Kim...” a PD called Taeyeon while she was reading her script for Win Win. “You ahve a visitor...”

Tayeeon wasn’t looking and said, “Aigoo Pd-Nim, I told you to just call me Taeyeon or taey... not Ms. Kim...”

The PD giggled and said, “Alright then, Taeyeon-ah... someone’s here...”

“Neh... please tell him or her to wait for just 2 minutes... I’ll just finnish this script... please give him or her a snack...” Taeyeon replied busily.

Wow! She’s already that famous to be called by her last name... yet she prefers to be called  by her first name...  Leeteuk told himself. He still can’t see the new Taeyeon... “Sir please just wait here... she’ll be here after 2 minutes...” the PD informed him. He followed what he said and just sat down...

After 2 minutes:

“Who’s the visitor?” Taeyeon asked as she stepped at the waiting room.

Leeteuk nervously looked at her and was dazzled as he saw a new Kim Taeyeon in front of him. A pretty one... she may not be wearing a girly dress, but she looks so pretty the way she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter