be ware for Taengoo is here!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

DORM:

Taeyeon’s PoV

oh gosh! Who is this burglar? Help me God.... Please?!

“YAH!” A familiar voice shouted irritated. The voice seems so familiar to me... I think... similar words....

I opened my eyes to look at the burglar.... OMO! Leeteuk?!

“Yah!” Leeteuk shouted. “What are you doing here?!” he asked as he stood up. I tried to help him but he jereked away from me.

“I am so sorry!” I apologized. “I didn’t mean to....” I trailed

His brows were lined into one. He seems so irritated really....

“Are you K.T.Y?” he asked.

“Uhmmm” I began... “Yes...” I said. “I am Kim Taeyeon and-“ Again I wasn’t able to finnish.

“You’re my dorm mate...” He finished for me as he walked away. I just nodded at him and looked at where he was heading to. He was going inside his room but before he entered he turned to face me and said, “This is my room and you are off limits here. That’s your room and I am definitely off limits there. I don’t care what you do inside your room just please don’t ever disturb me.”. I was speechless. His angelic voice sounds so sweet even if his words are not... I keep on nodding at every word he says... “We share the same living room and same kitchen so please maintain its cleanliness the way I maintained it Arasso!?” he added. I wasn’t able to give my response for he immediately entered his room and closed it without even looking at me.

"If you are wondering why female dormer and male dormer is allowed, that's because we have care takers. Their room is over there." he informed me as he pointed at a door beside the bathroom. "Our caretaker is Bae Yoon Jung Ahjumma. She rarely visits and if she does, she would stay for just one night in a month or whenever she likes and does the cleaning and maintenance in the morning."

I wasn't able to respond with that info-overload but I understood what he said. 

Dorm

8:00 pm

I stayed inside my room and tried my best to study. Yah Kim Taeyeon, you better study so that Leeteuk won’t be that irritated at you! I told myself. While I was studying, I can hear my stomach grumbling. I must admit that I am really very hungry. But what if... what if he doesn’t want to be disturbed?.... I thought...  So what?! This is my dorm too! Another side of my stinking brain opposed.

But seriously, this is my dorm too and I have the right to go there anytime I want!

I opened my door quietly and went to the kitchen. I think he’s watching the TV right now... it’s a good thing! I will be able to cook without being nervous...

I plugged the water heater to boil some water. I open the cabinets in search for some ramens. There! I found the last ramen on the second cabinet. I opened it up and waited for the water to boil....

Ohhh.... this place is too quiet! *sighs* I thought as I poured the water to the bowl

“Taeyeon...” someone called that gave me a shock look. 0.0

“Oh!” I said. It was Leeteuk. “Was I disturbing you?’

He looks so worried and said. “Your ramen seems to be over flowing...”

Huh? I checked my ramen and saw that i lost tract of the water level. It sure was over flowing already. “AHHH!” I scremed. “Omo! Eottokhae?!” I said as I placed everything away and wiped the lavatories.

I look around and saw no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter