Nugussaeyo?

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

Narrator’s PoV

Nam sam tower

What’s happening? I’m really happy! Wow! Taeyeon thought.

“Does Hyun Jae live here at namsam?” Taeyeon asked.

“Pabo!” Leeteuk replied. “No!”

“Owwww!” Taeyeon said. “then where?”

“Never mind it.... she texted me saying that she left their house...” Leeteuk informed her.

“Chincha?” Taeyeon asked. “But I did not see you opening your phone from the room, to the bus and up to here...”

Leeteuk did not reply, probably because it’s true... he used her sister as a scapegoat so Taeyeon would not see Heechul. xD. Leeteuk pulled Taeyeon to the nearby restaurant... “Are you hungry?” he asked.

“Ani...” she lied. But because of that, her stomach grumbled like thunders.

“Liar!” Leeteuk teased. “Kaja, let’s eat.” He added as he pulled Taeyeon once more and went inside the restaurant.

The restaurant seems to be really peaceful. It was really suitable for couple to have their date at the said restaurant.

“Leeteuk... I don’t have money to eat here...” Taeyeon said.

“Why? You forgot your wallet?” Leeteuk asked while looking at the menu.

“Ani...” she whispered. “My wallet is here and I only have 40 dollars left... as in all my money was gone...”

Leeteuk looked at her and asked, “Were you robbed?”

It took Taeyeon seconds to answer, “neh... i was robbed at the Market”

Leeteuk looked really worried and asked, “Wae? You don’t look that rich anyways... why will a robber be interested in getting your money?”

Taeyeon smiled, “I was just joking... I know you won’t believe me... hehe...” she said. “Remember the movie I told you? The one with the girl waiting and something like that?”

Leeteuk’s eyes widened as he looked at her... don’t tell me you used all you money for my birthday?!

“Well you see, that was the only copy in the world so I bought it in a very expensive price.” Taeyeon continued.

“Then why do you have to do that?!” He asked in a loud volume.

“I feel like it...” Taeyeon said.

“Aish chincha!” Leeteuk murmured. Why do you have to lie? “I’ll pay for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter