Happy Birthday...!..

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

TaeTeuk Dorm

Narrator’s PoV

Even if it’s a week end, Taeyeon managed to wake up as early as 5:00 am for she was too excited about Leeteuk’s brirthday...

She did her moring routine like bathing, cleaning her room, and eating breakfast before she dressed up her everyday wear to go to the market. It was already 7:00 when she finished everything.

She hurriedly readied her purse and shoes in preparation for her to go to the market. She went out of her room silently so that Leeteuk won’t hear any noise, but with a bad luck, Leeteuk saw her walking towards the main door.

“Where are you going this early?” Leeteuk asked.

“Just gonna do some marketing...” Taeyeon replied. “You’re just here right?”

Leeteuk just nodded so Taeyeon smiled at him and hurriedly went away...

From the market, she bought some cook books, ramens, and even some vegetables so that she would be able to cook some food for Leeteuk. After which, she went straight to the mall to buy a very nice gift for Leeteuk... she bought a Stuufed toy with a nerdy piglet design for him... it may not be as expensive as the other stuffed toy, but she bought it with all her heart... and even gave half of her money so that she could be able to buy that. Lastly, she went to a bakery to buy a cake for Leeteuk... it was a strawberry flavoured cake with a message written, “Happy Birthday Einstein”.

She rode a cab so that she could be able to ride comfortable... while on the way she texted some friends like IU, Heechul, WooYoung and Hyun Jae to come for a meal... for the celebration rather...

Meanwhile on Leeteuk’s side,

New SMS!!!

From: Pig Taeyeon

Yah Leeteuk-ah... You’ll just be at home right? Just stay there... hehehe! If in any case you’ll be leaving... be home by 5:00... okay?! Kekeke!

What’s with that girl now? Leeteuk thought with a smile... when he was about to turn the TV on, another text message was received by him...

New SMS!!!

From: Uee

Eeteuk... Happy Birthday! I want to invite  you at home... let’s celebrate your birthday there... I already invited some guests so I hope you would stop by.... thank you!

Eh? Now?Leeteuk said. But what about the pig?... ah... she said by 5... I’ll just go home before five... he thought. At least Uee remembered my birthday....

TaeTeuk Dorm:

Taeyeon arrived at their dorm without Leeteuk... but it was fine for her since she already informed him to go home by five...

She hurriedly went to the kitchen and cooked some of her specialties... even if she know’s that she’s not good in cooking, she really tried her best. It was a success though... the food may not be that delicious but it was okay...

Everything was set! The table, the house and she even took a picture of herself with the cake and with the food... she was really excited...afterwhich, she changed her clothes and fixed her hair. she went out of the building and grabbed some food she ordered from a fast food chain...

This was what she looked like: 

IU, WooYoung, Heechul and even Hyun Jae came with some gifts assuming that Leeteuk is there...

“Where’s oppa?” Hyun Jae asked as she took a sit on their couch together with the gang.

“I don’t know... but I already asked him to come..” Taeyeon said...

“Taeyeon-ah... You surely are incredible doing these things for Leeteuk...” IU said.

Taeyeon giggled and was really flattered. “Ani... this is just a way of thanking him for everything...”

It was already past 5 but Leete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter