Dreamlands...

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

WooYoung and IU’s Dorm

IU’s PoV

I woke up at exactly 8:00 am in the morning.... Aigoo... what a cool morning~! I thought. I checked my phone and saw tons of messages from Taeng..

“Omo!!” I exclaimed with shockness. “She met Hyun Jae?!”

What the~ she met Leeteuk’s little sister? That icy girl?!I thought once again. But as I checked other messages from her... it looks like they had a good time together. She also informed me that Hyun Jae went home already.... Aigooo...

I looked at the mirror and saw a worn up me. i tried to remember what happened yesterday but it seems like i forgot it. I only remember that I fell asleep beside WooYoung......

I SLEPT BESIDE WOOYOUNG?! WHAT THE HELL!

I rushed to the kitchen and saw Jung WooYoung eating his breakfast... I sat at teh chair in fron of him with some bread on my hands.

“Yah Woo Young... what happened yesterday?” I asked curiously as I took a bite of the bread that I’m holding.

“I broke my arm...” he said with a mocking look.

“Ah wae?” I asked worriedly.

“Because I carried a sleeping Dumbo on these muscular arms...” he teased.

I glared at him and said, “Yah!”.. “You call that muscular? Then how come it would be broken?!” as I stood up and placed the platter on the sink

“Hey hey hey!” he exclaimed as his eyes followed me. “Just say thank you for I carried you to your bed.”

I looked at him with shockness. “YOU!” I exclaimed. “What did you do to me?!” I asked as I crossed my arms on my chest

“Hey” WooYoung said. “I won’t do anything on that elephant sized body of yours... remember that...” he added as he went  to the living room.

“YAHHH!!!” I shouted at him. “Did I ask you to carry me there Huh?! Yah!” I shouted once more. 

Aigooooo!!!! Jung Woo Young! You really are crazy!

After 4 hours of IU staying at her room and WooYoung decorating himself...

IU went to the living room to watch some movies as WooYoung went out of his room with a gorgeous look.

“Woo Young... Eodiga ssaeyo? Why are you dressed up so nicely?” IU asked.

“Basketball game with Leeteuk and Heechul Hyung” he informed me.

“Oh?” I exclaimed. “Heechul? From the 2nd section?”

“Yup!” He replied.

“So I’ll be left here? Alone?” I asked.

“Ani...” he replied. “I called Taeyeon so that she could visit you.”

Ohhh... well Taeyeon accompanying me here is great....

“Annyeong~!” He waved.

Aigoo.... I’ll wait up for Taeyeon here... but something makes me feel uneasy... i don’t know why...

After 20 minutes of WooYoung leaving, Taeyeon came in with some pastries with her.

“Taeyeon-ah!!!” i exclaiemed as she entered our house...

“Ji Eun~!” She exclaimed. She looked around our house and asked, “Who’s cleaning your house? You?”

“Ah neh..” I replied as I scratched my head.

“I knew it!” she said. “House this clean, a lady must have been cleaning this...”

I was flattered by what she said. I lead her to our living room and chatted for a while... we even played WooYoung’s Xbox for a while... kekekeke!!!

“Eh... Ji Eun-ah...” Taeyeon called while eating loaf bread. “Who’s that Heechul dude?”

I looked at her and replied, “He’s Teuk and Woo young’s friend from class Lincoln.”

“Ohhh...” she replied while starring at the movie were currently watching. “I haven’t met him though...”

I just nodded and continued watching the movie... while i was watching i saw taeyeon watching too... but something weird... she was massaging her right foot... the one affected by the chemical spilled last Friday...

“Yah Taeyeon-ah!” I called.

“Neh?” she asked while scratching her feet.

“What’s with your foot?” IU  asked.

She looked at her foot and replied, “Nothing... Maybe this is just a mosquito bite.”

“Are you sure?” I asked her. “It sure looks swollen and red.”

She just nodded as she continued watching TV and massaging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter