everything...

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

TaeTeuk Dorm

Taeyeon and Leeteuk was at the living room watching TV when IU called Taeyeon...

“We’re officially together!” IU told Taeyeon through the phone...

“He-he” Taeyeon teased. “What a joke”

“No It’s true!” IU contested. “after he got to the dorm... we started dating... and BOOM! We’re now couples”

“Really?!” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Yup!” IU said proudly.

“Since the day he came back to your dorm??? That was two weeks ago... WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!”  Taeyeon asked.

“Because I’m not really sure what detail to tell you....” IU said in an apologetic tone.

“Hmph!” Taeyeon sighed. “Maybe... you don’t consider me as a friend!”

“ANI!” IU said. “It’s not like that! Don’t worry I’ll make it up to you!”

“Really?! Well then buy me ice cream tomorrow...” she said....

“Sure sure.... hey... I’m hanging up... I still have to fix my things” IU said...

“Neh... congratulations!!!’ Taeyeon greeted as she hanged up... fix her things? Wae?

“You’re so childish...” Leeteuk informed her without looking. Taeyeon looked at him...

“Why?” She asked. “Aish... chincha... you’re probably kealous because WooYoung found a girl for him and their already together...”

“Why would I be jealous? Are you crazy?” Leeteuk smirked.

“Ah neh..” Taeyeon said.. “You already found Uee anyways...”

Leeteuk just tilted his head signalling that it’s not her... but Taeyeon did not mind him...

“Hey you... our educational trip is this evening... are you ready?” Leeteuk asked her...

Taeyeon looked at her in a shocked manner... “Is that tonight?!”

“Yes...” Leeteuk replied with a smile...

“What the~!” Taeyeon exclaimed as he run to her room to fix her things...

WooU dorm

5:30 PM

“Yah Jung WooYoung... are your things ready?” IU called from the kitchen.

“Gosh IU... your voice really is so loud... will you keep it low... my things are ready...” WooYoung replied.

“Good.” IU said proudly as she poured some water in her cup. She was shocked when she felt WooYoung nudging his chin on her shoulders saying: “And don’t you ever complete my name... Jung WooYoung... haha... someday You’ll be known as Jung Ji Eun...”

IU giggled and said, “As if I will agree to marry you...” WooYoung breaked away upon hearing

“Whut?!” WooYoung shouted. “So you won’t?!”

IU gave WooYoung a very cute mherong and hugged him tight... “If you ask me in the future then of course... I will..”

WooYoung smiled and said, “I wonder what size of bed would fit the dumbo sized body of yours... Queen? King?”

“Yah!” IU reprimanded as she punched his stomach.

Taeteuk Dorm

6:00

What the!my gift for Leeteuk is missing! Omo!!!! Eottokhae!!!Taeyeon thought while she was in a panicking situation. She searched through her clothes... under her bed... and even at her bath room.... but it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter