Good Bye Days

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

Mt. Soo Man

“Alright class... Set up your camping materials... we follow the girl to girl and boy to boy policy so please find your camping partner...” Mr. Lau said...

It was all set... IU and Taeyeon are the ones sleeping together while Leeteuk was asked by WooYoung to be his partner...

“Now... we’ll eat first at a restaurant here so please follow me...” Ms. Choi informed them after they were able to set up their tents and pits...

Restaurant...

The whole class settled down when they arrived at the restaurant... of course, it was like a party hall with too much noise going. The food was served to them and they had a good time eating... maybe except for Taeyeon who was still thinking about what happened earlier...

She stood up from her seat to get a cup of water from the dispenser and saw Leeteuk on her side...

“Hey Leeteuk...” Taeyeon started and Leeteuk looked at her... “What happened earlier... why did you~” she wasn’t able to finnish because Heechul went to her and placed his arms on her shoulder and nudged her head on her shoulders too...

“Annyeong Taey!” Chull greeted... Leeteuk looked really pissed seeing Heechul... and so, he replied unnecessary words to Taeyeon once more...

“I was just teasing you... I did not intend to do that....” Leeteuk said in a very angry manner. “I would not do that to you... don’t worry... I will never do that...” he added and walked away from them... Taeyeon mentally was prepared that he’ll say those... but emotionally, she was hoping for him to say that he likes her too... she was holding back her tears for she knows that Heechul would be worried for her...

“Hey chull....” Taeyeon faked a smile...

“How’s my baby?” Heechul teased. Lleeteuk heard what Heechul said he wasso pissed that he called WooYoung in a very loud tone. 

“I want to know where Uee is staying right now.... where is she?” Leeteuk asked. Wooyounh was so clueless that he just pointed somewhere... IU looked at Taeyeon worriedly.... and of course once more, Taeyeon got hurt so badly.... she accidentally dropped the glass that she was holding... Taeyeon did not notice that she dropped it and so she was surprised to see the glass. She ducked down and picked up the broken pieces... Leeteuk looked worried but he was too pissed to check on her.

“OMO!” IU shouted as she ran to her. “Are you alright?”

“Neh...” Taeyeon replied cracking up a bit... “Mianhae... it was my fault.... it slipped trough my hands...”

Heechul sensed something was wrong... he knew right away that it was because of what Taeyeon heard from Leeteuk..

Taeyeon was alone sitting on the ground and so Heechul went to comfort her.

“Taeyeon-ah... kwenchana?” Heechul asked.

Taeyon smiled and said, “I guess...”

“Aigoo...” Heechul said as she placed Taeyeon’s head to his shoulders... the two did not know that Leeteuk was there... he was about to say sorry to Taeyeon but... he was too pissed that he just went back to his tent.

“I rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter