eksdi

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

Taeyeon’s admission room

Narrator’s PoV

“Taeyeon-ah...” WooYoung called taeyeon when he saw her eyes open...

Taeyeon looked around and saw IU, Wooyoung, and someone familiar... a guy... but his face was sure familiar to Taeyeon. She smiled at everyone and asked, “What happened?”

“You are admitted here...” IU replied.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon... You said you were fine...” Wooyoung glared at her.

Taeyeon giggled lightly and said, “I’m fine really... where’s Leeteuk?”

“She went with you mom at the nearest bus stop so she could go back to GwangMyeong...” The fmilliar man replied.

Taeyeon was shocked... “He went with my mom?!” she asked.

“Creae! In fact he was the one who initiated it... that was my first time to see him like that though...” WooYoung said.

Taeyeon smiled widely... with much joy rather.... She looked at the familiar guy and asked,  “Nugussaeyo?”

“You don’t know me?” The guy asked...

“Should I know you?” Taeyeon asked with a smile...

Heechul looked at her and said, “Ahjum-Taeng!”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wider and and said... “Chullie?!”

WooYoung and IU looked at each other in amazement... they did not know that Heechul is Taeyeon’s friend.

Heechul went to Taeyeon and gave her a hug...

“You guys know each other?” WooYoung asked.

“Neh! Chullie is my child hood friend!” Taeyeon said.

“How come you said that you don;t know any Heechul?” IU asked... “Eh... don;t tell me you thought that his name was Kim Chul Lee??”

Taeyeon looked at them nervously and said, “A-ani!” but it’s really a lie... she really thought that Chul Lee was his name.

“Aigoo...” Heechul awed happily... “Our Taengoo grew maturely now...”

Taeyeon just smiled at him...

“They said that you like Leeteuk.. eh?” Heechul teased.

“ANI!” Taeyeon lied. “I told myself that I would stop being his admirer!” she added... but she dosen’t know that Teuk was already outside of her room... Leeteuk heard everything though...

Heechul just laughed at the reaction of Taeyeon and he just patted her head.

Leeteuk banged the door and said, “You surely is better now...”

“Cruom!” Taeyeon said proudly. “And it’s all because of you... Komawo yo!!!” she thanked with a bit of her aegyo... IU threw her jacket at taeyeon’s face...

“Yah... you look weird... stop that...” IU said. Leeteuk just smiled behind her back as he placed some oranges on the table...

“We better go now...” Heechul said as the two agreed.

“Neh... It’s getting late though...” Taeyeon said as they prepared themselves to head home...

“We’ll drop by tomorrow after school okay?” IU added as they went to the door. They waved at Taeyeon and went out...

“OMO!” Taeyeon exclaimed while Leeteuk was chopping some oranges.

“What now?” Leeteuk asked.

“School! Tomorrow! You better go home too!!! Aigoo!” Taeyeon panicked. Leeteuk was just watching her, “Tell Ms. Choi and Sir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter