Baboon and Dumbo

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

6:30 AM

Narrator’s PoV

TaeTeuk’s Dorm

A normal day once again... It’s time for the two to go to school at this point of time... but something’s wrong... for Leeteuk probably...

Why is it that there’s something weird that I feel right now?Leeteuk thought... and the memory of what happened the other day came to him... the part when Taeyeon said that he’ll just chose someone else like WooYoung instead of him... Leeteuk slapped himself and murmured, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Yah Piglet, it’s time to go... what’s taking you so long?” Leeteuk asked as he knocked on to Taeyeon’s room. But there were no response... thta made him worried... he opened Taeyeon’s room and saw a pale Taeyeon massaging her legs...

He walked inside and said, “What’s wrong with you?”

Taeyeon stared at her coldly and said, “Something that won’t interest you...”

Leeteuk clenched his fst with anger... “Yah! I’m talking to you politely...”

“Nothing....” Taeyeon lied.

“Why do you look so pale and your still wearing you sleepwear?” Leeteuk asked

“I’m fine...” Taeyeon lied once more... “I think I’m gonna pass school for today... I don’t feel that good... don’t worry, it’s just some stomach pain maybe...”

Leeteuk smirked and said, “Who said that I’m worried?”

“Ah neh... I know that...” Taeyeon replied with a low voice and a sad face... she just continued massaging her foot and added, “Go on... you might be late..”

Leeteuk closed the door and told himself something... something that only he understands...

Leeteuk left their dorm and Taeyeon was left at her room...

Taeyeon knew that it was only her at the dorm so she started screaming in pain...

“AHHH!!!! OMMONI!!! IT HURTS!!!! MY LEGS, MY FOOT HURTS!!! I CAN’T FEEL MY RIGHT FOOT!!!! EOTTOKHAE?!!!!” She screamed in pain.... Tears started to flow on her cheeks...

WooU drom

The two woke up and found themselves sleeping together. IU with to much shockness creamed her heart ou...

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!” IU Screamed. Wooyoung woke up without any shockness even if IU screamed that loud.

“Yah yah yah!” Wooyoung reprimanded her... “What’s wrong with you?”

“What are you doing here?” IU asked him nervously...

“As of now, sitting beside you on your bed...” WooYoung teased.

“Why?!” IU asked. “Right you were sitting beside me..?? then how come?”

“Yah! You have tons of questions...” WooYoung scratched her forehead. “Always remember this my dear...” he started as he leaned twards IU until they were just 2 inches apart, “I would never do anything to your Dumbo sized body... arasso?!” he asked as he left IU with her jaw dropping expression...

Jeon Ju Arts High School

Leeteuk entered their school together with IU and WooYoung...

“Why aren’t you with Taeyeon?” WooYoung asked while walking with Leeteuk...

“Something’s wrong with her pig-like body...” he replied seriously.

IU looked at Leeteuk worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter