did you forget

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

JeonJu arts HighSchool

Narrator’s PoV

Weeks and months have passed and lots of relationship became stronger... first, WooYoung and IU became closer... WooYoung lessened some of his bad jokes about IU and so they became closer... much closer that WooYoung can sense some changes regarding on how he sees IU...

Second, Leeteuk and Taeyeon’s relationship became prettier... Leeteuk is not that cold around Taeyeon anymore and is really helping Taeyeon on her studies... BUT! There’s a big BUT! Taeyeon’s relationship with Heechul is becoming stronger too... they’re closer now... and some rumors spreading about Uee and Leeteuk’s relationship...

“Yah Kim Taeyeon...” IU called her while she was standing in front of her locker with a depressed look. Taeyeon looked at IU and asked, “Wae?”

“Have you heard of the news?” IU asked.

“News?” Taeyeon retorted. “What news?”

“The news about the goddess and Leeteuk...” IU answered.

“Of course!” Taeyeon exclaimed depressed. “It’s spreading as fast as my heart pumps blood.”

“Aigoo...” IU awed. “So do you believe it?”

Taeyeon Smiled lightly, “And so if I believe it? I don’t have any right to contest with her... besides, I’m just his dorm mate... my thinking doesn’t matter to him...” she said. “They look good after all...”

IU spanked Taeyeon’s neck and said, “Are you crazy?!”

“Ani!” Taeyeon replied as she walked along the hallway. But while walking, she bumped into someone... someone familiar...

“YAH!” The person shouted. “Watch it!” she added without even looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked at the girl and saw Uee ina very angry expression... but when Uee saw that it was Taeyeon whom she was shouting at, her expression changed immediately.

“Oh... Taeyeon-ah!” Uee exclaimed.

“Mianhae...” Taeyeon bowed. “I wasn’t looking...”

“Neh...” Uee replied politely and went away from them... IU’s expression was really priceless... just like an angry angel....

“Look at how double faced she is!” IU exclaimed in disappointment.

Taeyeon looked at her, “Yah! Keep your voice in a low manner... she might hear you...”

IU did not reply and just walked beside her...

Cafeteria

Taeyeon and IU sat beside Heechul while eating their lunch...

“Is that Leeteuk?” Heechul asked as he pointed a guy helping Uee to sit... Taeyeon looked at where Heechul was pointing, same as through IU... “Is that WooYoung with her sister too?” he added as he pointed at the table beside the one he pointed earlier.

The two glared at Heechul angrily and said, “You think?!”

Heechul looked at them nervously, “I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter