Bwoh~

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s Dorm

Leeteuk’s PoV

*crriinggg* my phone rang 7:30 in the morning. What the! Is this even right? Early in the morning? Tsk!

And of course, it’s my irritating sister again... “What do you want now?” I asked in an irritated tone

“Yah Oppa!” She began with a proud voice. “I’ll be going there at your dorm so be prepared.” She added and hanged up.

“What the!” I trailed. “Yah! Yah!”

Stupid! My stupid sister really! Aish!I just went out from my room so that I’ll feel better...

And yes I did... I saw a panicking dork running around our house. “Yah Piglet, what’s with you?” I teased.

“Omo!” she screamed. Was she shocked? Why? Do I look scary?

“Yah!” I shouted. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked. I saw her running like something’s wrong with her right foot... she looks a bit of wimpy...

“You’re still here?!” She asked. “Yah Palli!!! Go and take a shower! We’ll be late!” she ordered and pulled me to my room.

“Yah! Stop!” I ordered back. “Hey nut head, what day is it today?”

It took her a while to answer that simple question... of course... I am talking to a bubble head...

“Molla...” she murmured.

I rolled my eyes and said, “It’s Saturday... we don’t have class... stupid!” and went to the kitchen to get some tea.

I think she followed me with a big smile... “Oh yeah!” she exclaimed.

Narrator’s PoV

Taeyeon sat beside Leeteuk as she placed her mug on the table. Leeteuk looked at her in a weird way but then he just continued his drink.

“Hey dork...” Leeteuk began. “How’s the feeling of sleeping on a couch?”

Taeyeon looked at him innocently and said, “Something weird happened...”

“Ah really?!~” Leeteuk teased.

“Neh...” Taeyeon replied clueless. “You see, I slept on the couch but then I woke up on my bed.”

“Oh that’s weird indeed.” He teased once more...

“And here’s another thing!” Taeyeon added and Leeteuk looked at her with a lying innocent face. “My TV is now working...”

“Woah!~” Leeteuk teased once more. “What was that!”

“Molla~” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh.. do you know that this house is once a haunted house?” Leeteuk scared her... “Spirits are just everywhere...” he added with a mocking face.

“YAH!” Taeyeon shouted. “That’s nonesence!”

Leeteuk smirked and just continued his drink, “Stupid Pighead...”

Taeyeon even if she’s showing a tough side of her was affected with what Leeteuk had said. She’s scared too...

“Eh!” Taeyeon started. “Do you even know my name? You keep on calling be names that sounds weird...” she said pissed.

“Ani...” He replied. “I only store things which interests me and are significant...” he teased and went away from her.

W-what does he mean by that?Taeyeon thought. Her face was all worn up when she heard that. Her face full of disappointment is shown... So I guess I am not that significant to him... she thought sadly...

She stood up from the stool where she was seated and went to their main door in which she could still see Leeteuk...

“Yah pabo, where are you going?” he asked.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked coldly. “Will my answer interest you too?” she added and rolled her eyes.

Aish! What the~ the nerve of this girl to answer me that way?Leeteuk thought.

“Ani... It’s won’t” Leeteuk replied but it was sure a lie. “I just want you to know that I’ll leave in about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter