Pencil or me?

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Narrator's PoV

Leeteuk went to check on what was happening. Low and behold he saw Taeyeon all wet so he ran towards her.

“Idiot!” Leeteuk called her. Taeyeon looked at him, shocked was her expression. “Leeteuk?!”

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked.

“I am the one who should ask you that!” Taeyeon corrected.

“Yah!” Leeteuk reprimanded. He can’t think of any answers to give her so... “Let’s just go now. You’re all wet!”

Taeyeons smiled. He’s such a caring person... why wouldn’t just he show it always?

Leeteuk lead the way to their house while Taeyeon was following her. Taeyeon can’t remove the smile on her face because he saw another admirable trait of Leeteuk.

They were already in front of their building, standing for 2 minutes.

“Eh... aren;t we going in? It’s freezing!” Taeyeon asked. She was really freezing. She was all wet because someone poured a bucket of water at her.

“First of all... you should know the name of the dormitory you’re living at...” Leeteuk began. Taeyeon read the name of the building...

“Song Liang Dorm...” She said wondering because the name is familiar. “S-song L-liang d-dorm?” she murmured. Leeteuk was staring at her as Taeyeon realizes that it’s the place where the noodles are available. “SONG LIANG DORM?!”

Leeteuk smirked for a bit and walked towards the main entrance.

“So... the building that were staying at has a shop?!” he asked him as they entered the elevator. Leeteuk didn’t respond but he did not press the 14th floor button, instead he picked 2nd floor.

Taeyeon was staring at her. You’re so kind today Leeteuk... what’s with you? *smiles*

Leeteuk lead the way to the building’s cafeteria... “Here we buy those ramens...” he informed as he crossed his arms.

“OHHHH!!!” Taeyeon awed in amazement. “I’ll go buy first.” She said and went to buy ramens. She looked around the cafeteria to look for Leeteuk, but she can’t see him.

Aigoo! Look at that Einstein! He left without me! She thought. An ungentleman human being!

DORM:

Taeyeon entered their dorm and saw Leeteuk watching TV with his tanktop and jogging pants. He looks like an angel an angel in disguise! She said to her self

Taeyeon did not mind him anymore. She just went straight to her bathroom and changed her clothes. After which, she went to their kitchen to prepare her noodles. Low and behold, she saw the Leeteuk in there preparing food too.

Taeyeon did not mind him again. She was irritated because he left her in the cafeteria. This jerk! Aish!

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter