Weird happenings...

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Same day...

Taeyeon’s PoV

TaeTeuk Dorm

8:30 PM

“I have to go now Taey...” IU said. Taey? Who the hell is that?

“Nugu?” I asked.

“You!” she exclaimed happily. “Taey, short for Taeyeon, stupid!”

I laughed and said “Ow! Yeah!”

We giggled as we headed to the door. We exchanged hugged and waved goodbye.

“I had a very good day with you chinggu! You’re the first BEST friend that I have ever had!” she informed. “I know that i can really trust you...”

I smiled and said, “Neh... komawo IU!”

1:00 AM

I woke up 1 o’clock in the midnight, I tried to get more sleep but I just couldn’t so I went out of my room and went to the kitchen. I poured some water in my glass and drunk it.

I brought the glass with me as I prepared to enter my room again. But... something seems not right in the living room. One of the lights is open... and that’s weird. Ani, I don’t think that he’s still awake.

But, my heart keeps on saying that I should go and look at that weirdness in the living room. What can I do? It’s already my heart who’s telling me to go there.

L-Leeteuk?I thought. He’s still awake?!

Upon reaching the living room, Leeteuk is sitting on a stool and staring at the window... his face full of worries and... maybe, sadness....

“Leeteuk?” I called quietly... he did not respond but I saw his head tilt. I went near him as softly as possible and stared at his face... his angelic face....

“why are you still awake?” I asked. “It’s already past one and still you’re here... we still have class tomorrow right?”

It took him a while to answer, “Yes I know... I was already about to sleep until you disturbed me...”

Oh! Aigoo! Yah KIM TAYEON YOU’RE REALLY STUPID! You should have known better!

“Mianhae...” I bowed, still holding my glass. I left him there and entered my room... I placed my glass on my desk and went to my bed...

But, why do I have this feeling like... something is weird? I can’t be stable is he sleeping on that stool? Aish!

I grabbed one of my blankets and went as fast as I could to the living room. He was already sitting at the sofa... looking at the ceiling....

I went to him and said... “Sorry if I disturbed you...” “Here’s a blanket, you might feel some chills if you will fall asleep...” I added and went away...

I was near my room until an angelic voice asked me, “Why are you so good to me?”. I don;t know why, but I felt my legs stopped moving... like there was a huge block of rock blocking my way to my room. It was Leeteuk who asked that question... I looked at him in a worried expression. He wasn;t looking at me... he was looking at the blanket that I gave him.

“What do you mean?” I asked as I went closer to him.

“Yes of course you won’t... you’re a dummy...” he teased. I know that he’s just teasing me... and I am used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter