Woah!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Taeyeon’s PoV

I am still crying while I was walking on my way home...I really thought that that was the muriatic acid. I know that that acid is colored yellow and not white... seriously... *sighs*

Looking down while walking, my mind can’t get off the fact that Leeteuk hates me right now for garnering a low grade... He does not want to see me for now...  where would I go? What should I do?

“YAH!” someone called. Gosh! Even up to now I can hear Leeteuk’s voice shouting at me. aigoo...

“YAH!!!’ someone called whom I assume is catching his breath.

“WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY IS IT THAT I CAN STILL HEAR YOUR VOICE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE EXTREMLY MAD AT ME!? GO AWAY YOU VOICE!” I shouted as I spanked my own face. Everyone looked at me... i was a bit humiliated and so I bowed at them... stupid! Why did you do that?!

“YAH!!!” The voice started to become louder this time. I just keep on walking for I know that the voice is just on my head...

I kept on walking with my head looking down until I bumped onto a person. I did not look at him but it sounded like he’s catching his breath. I apologized and just bowed at him.

“DORK!” The man called. Leeteuk?

I looked at him and he was really Leeteuk... I saw a Leeteuk who is all sweaty, tired and a worried one...

I covered my face and looked at him.

“Why are you covering your face?” he asked still catching his breath.

“Uhmm...” I said. “You don’t want to see me right?”

“I said, don’t show your crying face to me...” he corrected and so I removed it from my face and bowed at him.

“I am so sorry for what I did earlier. I really thought that that chemical is the muriatic acid. But I am telling you I really did my best. I don’t want to get a low grade. To be honest, if it was sonly me who’s doing that experiment, I will not do my best... for I know that I’ll only get a failing grade, but since I am with you... I really tried my best... I really did... I want you to get a high score...” I said as I bowed 90 degrees.

“I swear Leeteuk... I really...~” I stopped for he pulled m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter