OMO!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

TaeTeuk Dorm:

Leeteuk was able to open every gifts that he received... but it seems like he thinks that there’s something missing...

That girl really forgot my birthday! There were even no greetings from her...

He went out of his room at the same time with Taeyeon whose eyes were swollen.

“Yah dumbhead... what’s with your eyes?” Leeteuk asked.

“Wae?” Taeyeon asked in a sleepy manner.

“Did you overleep or you lack some sleep?” Leeteuk asked. “Why are your eyes swollen?”

“Because I cried.” Taeyeon said as she walked towards the kitchen. Leeteuk followed him worriedly and asked, “Why did you cry?”

Taeyeon poured sometea in her mug and replied, “I watched a movie... a very sad movie of a girl waiting for the man that he loves on his exact birthday... you see... this man did not come to the location where they were suppose to celebrate his birthday. She waited for hours but the man really did not come... how sad right?”

Leeteuk sighed and said, “Did I ask you to explain everything?”

Taeyeon did not reply and just drunk her tea... “Where were you last night? I asked you to come home right?”

“Nowhere...” Leeteuk said. “I watched a movie with some of my friends... in this movie, the girl that the leading man likes actually forgot that it was already his birthday...”

“Did I ask you to explain everything?” Taeyeon asked teased. “As if you have friends” she murmured lightly.

“Eh...” Leeteuk called. “Why did you ask me to go home anyways?”

“Forget that I asked you that... It won’t interest you anyways...” Taeyeon said as she went away from him.

Aish! Even if I give her clues she really don’t know that it’s my birthday! What a nut head!

WooU dorm

Afternoon

Something bad happened to WooYoung. after a basket ballgame in the morning, he returned home with some bruises and sore.

“Omo!” IU exclaimed upon seeing WooYoung with bruises on his legs and arms. She ran hurriedly to him and asked, “What happened to you?”

“Nothing....” WooYoung replied coldly. “Just continue what you were doing before I entered the house.” WooYoung added as he went to his room.

IU went to her room hurriedly and grabbed her first aid kit and after which she ENTERED wooyoung’s Room

WooYoung looked at her and asked, “What are you doing here?”

IU pulled his arm and applied some medicine on it, “Just fixing you up.”

WooYoung’s expression was pissed. “I TOLD YOU TO JUST CONTINUE WHAT YOU WERE DOING RIGHT?!” he shouted angrily.

IU stopped what she was doing and looked at WooYoung intently... “What’s your problem? I was just putting some band aids, and applying some alcohol on your bruises so it won’t get infected.”

“I don’t want any girl doing something for me!” WooYoung said. “And why are you doing this at the first palce? Are you my girlfriend? Huh?”

IU was speechless... she does not know what to answer him so she just ran to her room and locked herself there...

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter