You're officially mine

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

Narrator’s PoV

And it was real... Taeyeon and Leeteuk are now together....

“Aigooo...” Taeyeon breathed as she was walking with Leeteuk along the Park... Leeteuk looked at him with his smiling angelic face enabling his dimples to come out.

“Waeyo?” he asked as they took a seat on a bench there...

Taeyeon smiled and said, “Nothing... I just can’t believe that you will like me too...”

Leeteuk smirked and said, “Then you should believe the unexpected...”.

Leeteuk placed his arms on Taeyeon’s shoulders as they looked at the people, couples and family walking by...

“Hey Teuk...” Taeyeon started, “When did you realize that you already love me?”

Leeteuk grinned and said, “Since I read your letter...”

Taeyeon looked up on him and asked, “The farewell letter??”

“Ani...” Leeteuk replied. Taeyeon stared at him curiously... “The letter that was attached on your gift for my birthday”

Taeyeon;s eyes grew wider. “You already like me since then?!” she asked. “But why did you want me to be with Heechul?”

Leeteuk smirked, “I was so stupid that time... I don’t know why, but when it comes to you, I can’t think straight. I thought that if you’ll be with him, you’ll be happy... but I guess I’m wrong... I did not know that he’s your half brother.”

Taeyeon looked at him once more, “You knew?!”

“Deh...” Leeteuk replied. “He told me that exactly on the day that you left... I tried to catch up on you... but the bus you rode already left...”

“Ohhh...” Taeyeon said. “I feel so happy that after 6 years, you still chose me... I always tell myself that you will never like me for I am nothing compare to the girls surrounding you. I don’t have a single qualification to be with you... I mean, look at me... I’m not that pretty, not that tall, flat chested and most of all, I am not smart”

Leeteuk the pulled her closer to him with a smile, “Just being Kim Taeyeon... that’s the only qualification that you have... and that qualification made me fall in love to you...”

Taeyeon coughed, “Aigoo... This is so not you...”

Leeteuk giggled and said, “I’m fine being like this...”

WooU:

“Jang WooYoung!!!” IU called him at the lobby.

“IUUUU!!!!” WooYoung cheered as he ran towards IU giving her a big hug. “How’s the recording?”

“Aigoo... still the same...” IU said as she breaked away from the hug, “She still can’t forget him”

WooYoung pulled IU closer to him and placed his arms on her shoulders... “Leeteuk is back”

IU pulled away from him and stared at him with huge eyes, “He’s what?!”

“Yes he is back...” WooYoung said as he hold her hands and walked outside the station.

“Since when...? and how did you know?” IU asked worriedly.

“Just a while ago...” WooYoung said, “He’s now a pilot...”

“Really?!” IU asked. “Then Taeyeon should know about this.”

“Don’t worry about it... I’m sure Taeyeon and him are now doing good... he came here for her.” WooYoung said.

“Wow!” IU said, “I’m so happy for her! Im’ma call her now...”she added as she pulled her phone out. Wooyoung grabbed the phone from her and whispered, “You’ll just be disturbing them... we should just prepare things that will benefit us okay?!”

IU giggled and said, “Like what?”

“Our Wedding!” WooYoung said happily. IU almost choked in shockness.

“I beg your pardon?” IU asked.

“Let’s have our wedding as soon as possible now... Please Ji Eun-ah!” WooYoung said. “I miss living with you... and in fact, I already saved money for that! Please agree! It has been 3 months since we were engage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter