THE DUMBO THAT i'M HUGGING

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

The three looked at each other...

“She’s IU...” Leeteuk informed him.

“She’s IU?!” WooYoung asked. “I thought...”

“My nickname is IU... why?” IU asked curiously...

“Nothing...” WooYoung replied

The doctor came in and saw WooYoung already awake... “Oh hey Mr. Jang! I see You’re awake!”

“Neh...” Wooyoung said.

“But doctor... he can’t remember some things....” IU said.

“Neh... But that’s only temporary.... everything will go back to normal soon...” the doctor said... “I’ll take Mr. Jang for a few moments.... we’ll just monitor something on his brain...”

The three just nodded...

The doctor took WooYoung away and so the three were left wondering why WooYoung did not recognize Ji Eun as IU...

“Why on earth did WooYoung not know you as IU?” Taeyeon asked.

“Molla...” IU responded looking zoned out.

“Why did he remember the name IU but not your face?” Leeteuk asked with curiosity.

“Why did he ask if you two are couple?” IU asked without looking and so the two drank water at the same time.

After an hour:

WooYoung wasn’t back from the examination room.... sadly, Taeyeon and Leeteuk needs to go home now...

“IU... it’s time for us to go....” Taeyeon said. “What about you? Do you still have clothes here?”

“Deh... I’ll be going home for the moment to get some clothes too... but I’ll be back... his mom will visit him too...” IU said.

“Ah neh... We’ll be going now okay?” Leeteuk asked as he headed to the door.

“You take care IU!” Taeyeon said.

After a few days...

IU was the one who’s taking care of WooYoung... explaining things was all she was doing and she was also helping him to regain his memory. She even tried calling Lizzy if in any case she would help WooYoung

-flashback-

At school

‘Lizzy-ssi...” IU called Lizzy while she was at the corridor with Taeyeon.

“Deh?” Lizzy asked.

“do you already know what happened to WooYoung?” Taeyeon asked first.

“Of course!” Lizzy replied.

Teh two looked at each other is dismay... “then would you please come and visit him?” IU asked.

“Why would I? Lizzy asked.

“He forgot some things and maybe you could help him in regaining some memory...” Taeyeon said.

“Why on earth would I do that?” Lizzy asked like a boss. “Am I a nurse? Caregiver? Oh my gosh... i think you found the wrong person.... I would never take care of a useless person..”

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked angrily. “We’re just asking okay?! Don’t you dare say that he’s useless... he was always with you whenever you need him.... and he was always with you whenever you need FAME.... and yet you’re saying those?”

“Yah Taeyeon-ah...” IU reprimanded her.

“You think you’re pretty enough to be acting like that?” Taeyeon asked once more... “You’re not...” she added as she pulled IU away

-end flashback-

“WooYoung-sshi...” IU started... “The doctor said that you’re already allowed to et soups... want some?”

“Yes...” WooYoung replied while watching an NBA game.

IU readied a bowl of soup and positioned WooYoung in such a way that he could eat properly....

“Are you always like this?” WooYoung asked.

“I’m sorry what?” IU asked while blowing the soup...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter