Married!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

Narrator’s PoV

After a year of the WooU wedding, IU became pregnant... aigoo... what an aggressive couple...

Taeyeon together with the rest of SNSD was recording their new song, “Hoot” for their new album and Leeteuk was on a flight to Guam...

“Unnie...” Seohyun called her. “Your phone is ringing...” Taeyeon went to her bag and grabbed her phone...

“Yobossaeyo.” She greeted.

“Tayeon-ah... this is Teuk...” Leeteuk said.

“Omo!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “Why did you call?!”

“Why can’t I?” Leeteuk asked.

“ani ani...” Taeyeon said. “I did not expect you to call since I know that you’re driving the plane...”

“Neh...” Leeteuk said. “Our schedule changed... I’m going home later... I want you to wear something white... maybe white dress... go to our house... fix yourself...”

“Ah waeyo?!” Taeyeon asked laziliy... “Your younger brother might just laugh at me if i go there with a white dress...”

“Ani... we’ll be going to a ball... mom and Kyungsan together with HyunJae will go there too...” Leeteuk said. “I’m hanging up... you better be there by 5:00”

“Hey.. but what~” she trailed because Leeteuk hanged up on her...

The SNSD girls was looking at her... “What was that? He wants you to wear a white dress.... at a ball?” Yuri asked.

“Deh...” Taeyeon said, “Weird right?”

The girls started giggling except for Taeyeon who was clueless... don’t mis interpret Leeteuk when he said, “Our house” he meant his house with his family... Taeyeon is living separately. She’s living at the SNSD dorm.

Leeteuk’s side

Leeteuk was not at the airport, nor driving a plane when he called Taeyeon. He was busy preparing the papers for their wedding... a surprise wedding for Taeyeon... he was planning to just have their wedding registration and the wedding through the church will follow after Taeyeon finishes her contract with SM entertainment...

“Yah Leeteuk...” WooYoung started while waiting for Taeyeon to arrive at the registrar’s office... “Why did you suddenly decide to get married with her? Her contract isn’t finish yet... and you didn;t even ask her if she’ll agree with you...”

“I was jealous because of your wedding...” Leeteuk whispered.

WooYoung laughed and said, “You what?”

“I was jealous with your wedding with IU... and now, I saw IU pregnant, and you look so excited waiting for that child to come out...” Leteeuk said...

“Fine...” WooYoung gave up... “Good luck then...” WooYoung said. IU was walking at the lobby with Jonghyun and Yesung... this guys knows about the wedding... they just kept it a secret...

“Yah Ji- Eun- ah!” WooYoung called her pissed. IU walked towards him and asked, “I told you to not talk with these guys! Look at what you’re wearing... your pregnant but you keep on wearing short clothes... did you forgot to wear your pants?!”

   

Jonghyun and Yesung laughed, “Ani...” IU said. “You told me to wear something white... this is the only white dress that I have... what.. do you want me to wear the wedding dress that I wore on our wedding?!”

“Ani ani...” WooYoung said as he hugged IU... “I was just joking... aigoo... just take your seat...”

After 30 minutes:

4:50 PM

“Hyun Jae and your mom is here!” Jonghyun shouted from the corridor. Jonghyun is Hyun Jae’s boyfriend, Kyungsan is Leeteuk’s baby brother...

Leeteuk looked at the door nervously... she saw Hyun Jae and his mom... Where’s Kyungsan and Taengoo?

“Ommoni... where’s Kyungsan?” Leeteuk asked.

“He’s wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter