Wake Up!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Narrator’s PoV

Wooyoung and IU’s PoV

IU came out of the bathroom, prepared and calmed... she went back to the living room and saw Wooyoung inserting something in their DVD player.

“Why?” she asked as she took a seat beside him.

“Let’s watch some movie!” he said.

“Not a scary one okay?” IU said.

“Sure...” he replied.

“So.. what are we going to watch?” IU asked as she grabbed the bowl of chips and took some to eat, acting like she did not cry...

“Scary Movie 2.” He replied.

“ARE YOU STUPID?!” She exclaimed.

Wooyoung laughed and said, “This movie is not really scary... it’s a comedy one... like a parody of some horror movie...”

“Ahhh...” IU said in amazement. “Okay okay...”

The movie started

The two were sitting closely at each other. Wooyoung with his hands crossed watched the movie carefully, while IU was busy eating... What is this girl... always eating and eating... she’s already fat anyways... but, why is it that he doesn’t care to reduce? Woyoung thought.

The movie was already on its when Wooyoung felt something hard hit his shoulder. He looked at it and saw a sleeping IU with her head on his shoulders... just like a lovely couple...

Normally, Wooyoung would wake her up and tell her to watch the movie intently... but this time he did not. He just let IU on her dreamlands while she’s sleeping on his shoulders...

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s dorm

Tayeon’s PoV

I wrote a letter for my mom for I was extremely happy with what had happened today. Good thing that I trusted my instincts... aigoo... but... why is it that my right foot hurts? The one that was wet form a while ago... it hurts and is itchy too... aish... nevermind... I’ll just go to bed now...

I went to bed and turned my TV on. Eh? Why can’t it be open? Is my control broken?

I went to the TV itself and turned it on but it just can’t be open. Aigoo... what should I do? I can’t sleep without the TV! I’ll just sleep outside then...

I grabbed my pillow and my blanket and went to the living room! Haha! Good thing that the coast is clear... no signs of Leeteuk patrolling our dorm! I junped on the couch and lay flat on it as I opened the TV. Little by little I entered my dreamland.

Leeteuk’s PoV

-Flashback-

“I am so sorry for what I did earlier. I really thought that that chemical is the muriatic acid. But I am telling you I really did my best. I don’t want to get a low grade. To be honest, if it was sonly me who’s doing that experiment, I will not do my best... for I know that I’ll only get a failing grade, but since I am with you... I really tried my best... I really did... I want you to get a high score...”

End flashback/

Why is it that I can’t get those sentences off my mind... and the moment I hugged her... I can’t believe I did that... and... This was the first time I tried my best to look for something... someone I mean... and that hug... my expression... my feelings... It’s weird... aish! Leeteuk think! Think properly!I thought... indeed I can’t think straight when I am with her...

I jumped off my bed to get some water at the kitchen. While on my way there... I was shocke to see our TV open. What is she doing here this midnight? I went to the living room and saw a sleeping piglet sleeping on our couch.

I went to close the TV and was about to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter