I am a Noob!

When Mr. Einstein meets Ms. Dorky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Jeon Ju Arts High school

Taeyeon’s PoV

“Omo!” I told myself. “I really can’t believe that I made it here in Jeon Ju!” I told myself while looking at how luxurious our school is. I am very thankful that I was able to make it and become a student of this school. I mean, this school is for the brighest kids! I swear to god that I am not. 

“Yah!” My mother interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled. “Are you still wondering how on earth you got in this school?” As always, my mom knows what's inside this crazy brain of mine.

My mom and I were standing at the school’s corridor when a beautiful lady stood in front of us. I started to read her nameplate... Choi Soo Young.

“Annyeong hasseyo!” she greeted. I smiled at her widely. What a pretty student! “You must be Kim Taeyeon?" Wait... How did she know?

“Yes!” I replied shyly.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “So you are the student under the music scholarship program?"

“Eh?” I said in a curious tone. I have no idea how a student would know how I got admitted into this school.

She giggled and said, “I am your music teacher...”

“Haaa?!” I said with my mouth opened widely. “You mean... y you are n not a s student?”

Once again she giggled. “I am not! I am your home room and music teacher.”

I looked at my mom and turned to her in amazement. “Alright... come with me... I’ll show you to your class room!” she said as she placed her arm on my shoulder taking me away from my mom.

“Oh! Okay! Wait... I’ll just wave good bye to my mom.” I said as I gave my mom a very tight hug.

You see, studying here in Jeon Ju means that I will be staying in a dormitory. My mom lives in Incheon not here in JeonJu so she got me a dorm. I will really miss my mom’s craziness kekekeke!

“Annyeong Eomma!” I said. My mom kissed my forehead and breaked away. I followed Ms. Choi to our room.

Wooyoung’s PoV

Class Room

“Oh! Annyeong Eetuk- ssi!” I greeted him as I took a seat beside him.

“Yeah!” He greeted back and continued reading his manga. The hell?! He did not even care to look at me.

“Oh.” Seohyun said as she stood in front of us. Leeteuk glanced up to look at her but after which, he returned to read her manga.

“Oh annyeong Seohyun-ah!” I greeted.

“Hi!” she said. “Leeteuk-ssi... may I sit with you?”

Since Leeteuk won’t answer, I just answered in behalf of him. “Haha! You see... I am already sitting beside him... and besides, he does not allow girls to sit beside him so... it’s better for you to just sit beside Kyuhyun...”

“Ahh..” Seohyun said. “But he hates me...”

“Ani...” I replied. “Kaja... I’ll help you sit beside Kyuhyun!” i said and pulled her away from Leeteuk.

Well, I am not really the bad person here. Well, I can see that Seohyun likes Kyuhyun... I am just helping her to be with that Starcraft addict. Besides, it’s true that he hates sitting with girls... except for Uee, which is a bit weird since they only meet during break time.

Leeteuk has been my buddy since we were young.... and as we were growing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter