Invitation

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"Good morning Dad, how are you? You know, tomorrow is the second trial. Wish us luck." then I inhale deeply. "And I am going to see that again."

As much as I don't want to think about her, I can't. It's impossible especially in this period.

For minutes, I just looked at Dad's tomb. I really missed him. But I don't want to cry, he'll be sad for sure. Later on, I stand up.

"Noona, let's go?" I heard Seungri said from my back.

I nodded. "Dad, I'll be back."

Then we starts to walk where our car is. We almost there when I saw some persons coming.

I clench my fist when I noticed who is one of them. The evil . She is with her bodyguards. Then I found Seungri in my front.

I hold his arm. "I'll be fine."

He nodded then went to my side but I can sense his readiness if in case something happens.

"My dear, what a coincidence." The said using an innocent tone.

"Cut the crap."

She hold her chest. "Omo, pardon?"

I smirked. "You do know very well what I am talking about." I looked around then shrug my shoulders. "No others are watching aside from your bodyguards."

Then the innocent face gone. Her eyes are now burning while looking at me.

I chuckled. "See? That's easy."

"What the hell are you doing here? You have no right to come here."

"Tell that to yourself."

"I am his wife."

"Ex-wife."

"You killed him."

I chuckled. "You know the truth, ."

She smiled. A creepy one. "You'll never gonna win."

"Don't celebrate yet. The trials are not yet over."

I saw suprised on her face. I guess she already knew that I am not the same Dara anymore. I look at her with the same burning eyes. Before, if she will look at me like this, the only thing I'd do is to escape. But now, it's different. I will never back down against her. 

After fighting through stares, she finally leave us. And of course, with her bodyguards. I let out a big sigh.

"Noona, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Don't tell about this to Jiyong."

He was about to protest but when he looked at me, he just sigh. "Arasso. But only for today."

"Thank you." 

Then all of a sudden, I felt my knees turn like into jelly. Good thing, Seungri was able to catch me before I fall.

"Noona!" He helped me to get inside the car. "I'll bring you to hospital."

I shake my head. Like earlier, he just sigh. He already knew how stubborn I am.

While travelling, I can feel that I am still trembling. Damn. She still affects me. I closed my eyes and placed my arm on my forehead. Calming myself.

Minutes passed, my phone rings. It's the wife of the owner where Seungri works, Mrs Kwon. I stopped. I suddenly remember Jiyong. Do they just have same surname?

As soon as I answered her call, the energy is there. She is a lively person. The first thing I noticed on her when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter