First Trial

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Though my face is blank, my fist automatically clench when I saw her. Good thing, Jiyong and I already at our designated place. We arrived early and as I expected, she arrived like she will attend an award's night.

She is wearing an overrated black dress and sunglass. Her fans are also here. What the hell. 

I can sense her fans' wrath against me. I pity them. They are idolizing someone who is not real.

"Are you alright?" I heard Jiyong said.

I just nodded. I calm myself and inhale deeply. Damn. I hope time will run fast as I really can't take to be with her in one area for so long. 

Later on, the trial starts. She seated on the witness stand then her lawyer starts questioning her.

While listening to her, I badly wanted to roll my eyes, her story is very detailed, it's like she's narrating a scene from a drama.

When it's my turn to be interrogated, I find myself not nervous at all. Is it because of Jiyong's gentle smile? Or is it because of his assuring eyes? 

Her lawyer, Donghae Lee is also a good looking guy. But by just looking at him, I can tell that he is a dangerous one despite of that pretty face. I can't find in him what I found in Jiyong. 

"So, Mrs Park. Can you tell us what do you do for living?" 

Damn. I don't know how to answer him but when I looked at Jiyong, he gave me an encouraging smile. 

I cleared my throat. "I managed his art schools."

"Did you mean the victim, Sang Wok Park?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell us how was your relationship with him before he was killed?"

I silently smirked. I can sense that he wanted to asked me directly why did I killed my Dad. But of course, that's not necessary right now. 

"We are fine." That's the truth. That day when he asked me to come over at his house, we talked to each other happily. 

"How so?"

"We are fine." I repeated. Damn. I am beginning to lose my patience.

He just smiled. And it's like a warning to me then he asked too many questions and I answered him politely though I really wanted to shout at him. It's only because, that his questions are keep on repeating. He was just rephrasing it.

There were times that Jiyong trying to defend me by interrupting us but in this situation right now, we must be on a humble side.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter