Date

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

I sigh in frustration. Since Jiyong left, I am forcing myself to sleep but unfortunately, I can't and it's past midnight already.

I get up from bed. Then I found myself walking towards Seungri's room. Where Jiyong is.

Silently, I seat on the floor and looked to his sleeping face.

As much as I want to touch his face, I restrain myself.

After Dad left, I already accepted that I will grow old alone. But fate gave him to me. And I wanted to be with him. Forever. If that's possible.

I don't know what is these kind of feeling but I am loving it.

I stopped. Love. I hold my chest, my heart is pounding so hard.

Am I inlove with Jiyong? My eyes become misty. So, I am still capable in having this kind of feeling.

Dad, wherever you are. Thank you.

I am sure that Dad doesn't want me to be alone. He brought me to Jiyong.

I keep my eyes on Jiyong until I finally feel sleepy. I quietly yawn. It's time to sleep.

"Goodnight." I whisper then went back to my room.

The next day I woke up, I feel light.

After cleaning myself, I get out from my room then I smell something good. It's from the kitchen area.

Then I saw Jiyong and when he turn around, I felt my heart stopped in beating.

He is wearing a sando shirt and a loose pajama. His light golden brown is a little bit messy but still, he looks really good. Is this his usual aura every morning?

Then he smiled. Oh . I felt my body tensed up.

"Good morning." Oh his voice too. It's so sensual. Damn.

I smiled a little then open the refrigerator. I get my fresh milk then seat.

He turn himself back on preparing our breakfast. "I am almost done."

"Did you sleep well?" 

"Yeah." He is gifted when it comes to physical appearance. Well, he is a good guy too. Therefore, he is close to perfection. "Done." He seat to my front. "Let's eat now."

While eating, his phone rings. He frown. It's definitely Mrs Kwon.

"Yes Mom?"

He sigh then he handed the phone to me.

"Good morning Sandara." The usual energy is there.

I smiled a little. "Good morning."

"Is Jiyong following the rule?"

I chuckled. "No."

"I am glad." Then she laugh. "Omo, go back on what you're doing. Enjoy." And she ended the call.

I return his phone. "What did she said?"

I justs shrug my shoulders then smile and go back myself in eating.

He pout his lips. My heart is not stable again. It's beating wildly.

I suddenly missed his kisses. It's been days. I silently sigh. I just concentrate myself in eating.

After eating, I excused myself. I need to work.

"What do you want for lunch?"

I grinned. "Are you my housemaid now?"

He laugh. I really love to heard him laugh like this. It's like he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter