The Truth

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Nervous?" I asked her when I noticed the uneasiness on Dara's face. Sanjangnim wants to talk to her. 

She inhale deeply. "Yeah. I don't know if I am doing the right thing."

"How will you know if you will not try?"

She smiled. "You will be with me whatever happens, right?"

I met her gaze. "Of course." I just hope it helps to ease her feeling.

After a while, we reach our office. She went directly to Sanjangnim's room while I went first to my table. To check some things on my files.

"Is today the revelation day?" I heard Seunghyun said.

"Yeah. I just hope that it will turned out well." 

"It will be. So, when is the wedding day?"

I looked at him then chuckled. "That's what I don't know. We haven't talked about it." 

He grinned. "She maybe doesn't want you to become her husband."

"Shut up, Hyung." He laugh. I stand up. "Tomorrow is the final trial. Wish us luck."

He smirked. "I don't need to. It's obviously in favor of you."

I just laugh then went to Sanjangnim's room. Dara's face brightens when she saw me. That made my heart race twice from it's normal beating. I seat beside her and hold her hand. It's cold.

"Sandara, I knew that you are not interested to find your real parents but still, I think you at least deserve to know where you came from. And today is the right time for you to know them. Jiyong will accompany you where they are." Sanjangnim said.

I felt she tightens her hand on mine. She is really nervous.

"Jiyong, you know what to do." Then he smiled to Dara. "Don't be nervous. I am sure you will feel delighted once you know them."

"Ahjussi, is it really necessary?"

"Of course. Go now."

Reluctantly, she stand up. I just chuckled.

While on the read, I can sense her anxiety.

"Jiyong, can we postpone it."

"Why are you that nervous?"

"I don't know. This is the first time that I feel so freakingly nervous. Maybe I feel like I will betray Dad."

"You won't."

"Really?"

"He will be glad instead."

She became silent. Later on, we reach our destination.

"What are we doing here..." She looked at me with a knot on her forehead. "At Dad's grave?"

I smiled. "He is your Dad."

"What?"

"Mr Sang Wok Park is your biological father."

She was stunned. She seems don't know how to react. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter