5-Minutes Rule

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Sometimes, I wish I can fast forward the time, just to skip Mom's talkativeness.

Like today, she is scolding me because I don't want to obey her. She wants me to call Dara and remind her that today is the day she promised to have dinner with us.

I scratch my chin. "Mom, don't be so excited. It's only afternoon."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing's wrong but she is busy."

She raised her eyebrow. "How did you know that she is busy?"

I inhale deeply. "The showcase is a month away so she needs to finish all arts needed before that big day." According to Seungri, Dara locked herself again at her art room for that reason.

Though I really missed her, I chose not to disturb her. She needs to work. So I just keep myself busy in solving her case. Good thing, everything is going according to our plan.

Mom pout her lips. "Fine. Ask Seungri too. He can help us to remind Sandara. I am just worried that she may forgot her promise since she is too busy."

I grinned. "Mom, in case you forgot, I am your child. Not her."

She giggle. "But soon, she will be my daughter-in-law." Then she went out from my room.

I sigh. I am at peace now. I get my phone then dialled Seungri's number.

"Hyung, what is it?"

"Can you remind Dara that Mom is expecting her tonight?"

He chuckled. "Why don't you do it?"

"Do you think I will still bother myself to call you if I can do it?"

He laugh. "Will tell her."

I smirked. "Thanks."

"Oh I changed my mind."

"What?"

"Tell me first."

I chuckled. He and Seunghyun keeps on asking me if something happened between me and Dara when I went to her art room on the day I get discharged from hospital.

"It's none of your business."

He laugh again. "We just need confirmation."

"Well, I don't need to confirm anything." Then I ended the call.

Really, those two are being nosy to my personal life especially if Dara is involved. I don't know why they are that so interested.

I am definitely not a kiss and tell type of person. I wanted that special moment just between the two of us only.

The kiss. I smiled. It's really difficult to hold back everytime I see her. Oh God. I want all of her.

I never dated anyone before just for the sake to experience it.

Until Dara came along. Now, I understand why they teased me so much. This is the first time that I became interested to a woman.

I am not only interested on her. I love her.

I laugh a little. I can't feel any protest from my myself. Well, after these case. I'll court her properly. And I'll tell her everything she deserves to know.

I inhale deeply. I just hope that it will help to erase all suffering she gained for the past years.

Suddenly, I heard running footsteps towards my room. "Oppa!" It's Chaerin then my door opened.

"Do you really need to shout?"

She laugh. "Oppa, can you come with me?"

"Where?"

"It's wedding of my college friend tomorrow."

"Why I need to come?"

She pout her lips. "Because I am the only one that doesn't have a partner."

I grinned. "Why don't you bring Seungri instead?"

"No way! Pets are not allowed there."

"I'll call him."

"What?! Don't do that!" She try to snatch my phone.

So I raise my arm while still holding the phone. "Seungri will take care of you."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't need that."

"That punk is so into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter