Acceptance

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

"Is this him?" Jiyong handed me a sketch. 

I looked at it. Yeah, it's him. I will never forget the face of that ' accomplice. Jiyong come up with a plan on how to end these case as soon as possible. He seek Seunghyun's help to drew that man's face. And from there, Kwons security agency will hunt down that man. According to him, we can use that man against to that .

While looking to it, suddenly, Seunghyun laugh. Jiyong's colleague and buddy.

I raise my head and looked to both of them, wondering if something funny happened.

Seunghyun cleared his throat. "I apologize Miss Park."

I smiled a little. "No need to be formal. You can call me Dara."

He smiled mysteriously. "Arasso." Then he looked to Jiyong who is obviously pissed off.

"Hyung, leave me alone."

He just grinned then looked back at me. "Did I got it right?"

I nodded then give the sketch back to him.

"Good. I'll go ahead now." then he stand up.

I did the same thing and bow my head. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He patted Jiyong's shoulder then leave us.

"Your friend seems having fun in pissing you off."

He chuckled. "Yeah. Seungri too. That two can't pass a day without making fun of me."

I smiled. He got good friends.

"By the way, what did you and Sanjangnim talked about?"

I stopped. Before talking to them, Ahjussi and I discussed the current situation of Dad's art schools. "One branch of the art school is in danger." 

"What happened?"

"After you went home y-yesterday, I called Hyuna." Damn. Yesterday. Yeah. That kiss, I felt my face burned.

He smiled widely. "You are blushing."

I glare at him. Definitely, we are thinking the same thing and he is teasing me. "Do you still want me to continue?"

He laugh. "Go ahead."

Then I concentrate on narrating him what Hyuna and I talked about.

"Can we still cancel the showcase?"

"Unnie, we can't!" 

"Why?"

She suddenly cry. "The bank sent a letter this morning to remind us to pay our debt in two months otherwise they will seize our art school located at Jung district."

I hold my forehead. "What are you talking about?"

She sniff. "According to the bank, a year ago, your Dad borrowed money and he used that branch as the mortgage."

"What?!" 

She cry more. "I am sorry Unnie, I thought I am doing my job correctly. But I really don't know anything about it."

I sigh. Forcing myself to calm down. "I am not mad at you. So can you stop crying?"

I heard she blew her nose. "Unnie, what shall we do?"

"I'll handle this." then I ended the call.

"Dad never mentioned anything about the debt."

"What did Sanjangnim said?"

"That old man is aware of the issue." I clench my fist. And that is the main reason of all this !

He smirked. "Why he didn't tell you before?"

"That was Dad's instruction." While looking at him, a realization comes in. "Did you knew about this?"

"Well...yeah." Then he scratch his chin.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He grinned. "Sanjangnim's instruction."

"Jerk!" He knew and yet I tired myself on explaining.

He still managed to laugh. He is definitely in the mood to tease me. "So, what's your plan now?"

"Talk to yourself."

He chuckled then he was about to say something when his phone rings. He sigh. By judging his reaction, I am pretty sure that it's Mrs Kwon.

He looked at me. "Yeah, she is with me." then he hand over his phone to me. "It's Mom."

Reluctantly, I get his phone. "Yes Mrs Kwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter