Vacation

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Oh thank goodness. It's really over. The letter from the court just arrived. It states that the warrant of arrest is now in placed against Ms JiHe Sun.

At first, she tried to make an appeal with the help of another attorney but the court disregard it since she was confirmed in being liable in Mr Sang Wok Park's death. While JiHoon was released yesterday after the court proved his innocence.

"These fans are really sure die-hard followers of her." I heard SeungHyun said. When I looked at him, his eyes are on the television. Those fans of Ms JiHe Sun are currently in the front of the court, protesting on what happened to their idol.

"Should we add security around at our office?"

"I don't think they will come that far, you know, harassing us. But Sanjangnim is expecting that so we'll see."

He smirked. "I wonder how it feels to be an actor. Should I try auditioning?"

I grinned. "Yeah. You have a potential in being a high-paid actor."

He laugh. "That's what I like about you, you're so honest." Then he looked at the letter that I am holding. "Did Ms Park already knew about this?"

"No. It's not necessary anymore. I wanted to gave her the peace of mind that she deserves to have."

He whistle. "What a nice boyfriend."

I just chuckled. It's been only a day since Dara left for Auckland and yet I felt it's been years already. I let out a big sigh. I hate this feeling. If it's just easy to be honest with her on that day, I won't let her go. And I don't want to look villain in her mother's eyes. Damn.

"And I never thought that you could be this stupid Attorney Kwon." I heard him said.

I looked back at him. "What?" He is wearing a wicked smile.

"Why did you let her to go?"

"Why wouldn't I? Her mother needs her."

"Stupid. Since both of you wanted to have a vacation, you should go with her."

"That's inappropriate."

He laugh. "That's the funniest thing I ever heard."

"Shut up Hyung. Can't you see? I am getting desperate in every seconds that pass."

He chuckled. "Your problem is so easy. Follow her. And it will settle everything."

"But I don't want to interfere them."

"I don't think so. Based on your story about her mother, she seems nice."

I stopped then think about what he said. Could it be possible?

"Yes, it's possible."

What the hell. He is being a mind-reader again. 

He smirked. "You're so obvious."

I sigh then rest my head on the desk. Minutes after, Minzy came. "Oppa, Sanjangnim wants to talk to you."

I stand up lazily then follow her.

"You look restless." Sanjangnim said as soon as he saw me.

Suddenly, an idea hit me. "I won't accept new case. I will file a vacation leave."

"Why? You never took an off before."

"I will follow Dara."

He chuckled. "What if I won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter