Official

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

This has been a great vacation for both Jiyong and I. We went to different places, swim at the beach, play with the kids at Mom's orphanage, watch the sunrise and the sunset together. And today, we are going to fetch his family and Seungri at the airport. We rented a van as Mom stayed at the house because she is preparing lunch for the visitors. This is going to be more fun.

"What's with the smile?" I heard Jiyong asked.

"I am just excited to see them again."

He chuckled. "I really don't know if I made right decision to let them come here."

"You're mean Attorney."

He just laugh then minutes after, we reach the airport. While waiting for them, we sit on the lounge area. We did not talk but our hands are squeezing each other and everytime our eyes met, we smiled. I am loving this silence between us.

After a while, we saw at the board that the flight where they are just landed. Then we went to the area where Mom and I welcome Jiyong.

Half-hour passed when we finally saw them. Mr Kwon, Mrs Kwon, Chaerin and Seungri. They are all smiling. That made my heart feel warm.

"Unnie!" Chaerin hug me. "I missed you."

I hug her back. "Same here."

"Let's go shopping."

"We only just arrived. Aren't you too excited?" Seungri commented.

She glare at him. "Shut up pet. Am I talking to you?"

I giggled while he grinned. "Noona, you are more beautiful now."

I hold my cheeks. "Really?"

He nodded then looked at Jiyong. "Hyung, you don't look happy to see us."

We laugh while Jiyong just rolled his eyes.

"Sandara..." Mrs Kwon held my hands. "Seungri is right, you are more glowing this time. This vacation is good for you."

I smiled then hug her, she was surprised. I looked at Mr Kwon, he just smiled at me.

"Mom, in case you forgot... I am here." Jiyong said. We laugh again.

"Aigoo..." She held his face. "Ji, you look good too."

He smiled and kissed her cheeks. He looked to Mr Kwon and they just tap each other's shoulder. As if they already understand each other. Then we starts to go back. When we reach home, they got the same reaction as Jiyong upon seeing Mom's car and house.

"Unnie, this place is amazing." Chaerin said. "And this car, so cool!" Then the door opened, Mom gently smiled at us.

"Welcome to our house. Come inside everyone. Our lunch is ready."

"Yay! Food!" Seungri walk faster than us.

"Aish pet! Where are your manners?" Chaerin follow him after she greeted Mom. Then Mom gets inside too with Mr and Mrs Kwon after giving each other's welcome greetings.

Jiyong held my hand. "It's going to be a long vacation."

I giggled. "It's going to be fun." He just smiled and kissed my knuckles.

After we had eaten our lunch, Mom guided them to their respective rooms while Jiyong and I stayed at the living room.

"They will leave after a week, right?"

He nodded. "Why?"

"With you?"

"Yeah." He grinned. "Don't worry. I won't drop even a single look to other girls."

I pout my lips. "You'd better be."

He get my hand and massage it. "I also don't want to go yet but I am afraid that Sanjangnim might kick my out."

I chuckled. "After winn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter