A Drunk Confession

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I am glad to know that Dara missed me too. To be honest, I was suprised to hear it directly from her. Bit by bit, she is opening herself to me. And I am very much happy about that.

Then I smile widely. I suddenly remember the kiss we shared earlier.

Judging on how she respond, I guess she is also looking forward to be kissed by me.

I chuckled. What a cocky thought. I check the time. It's almost seven. Is she already done on preparing herself?

Then I went to living area and wait for her. Minutes after, she came down.

I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw her. She is simply wearing a long shirt with a bunny as a design and a skinny jeans. She let her wavy hair fall up to her shoulder while a part of her hair on right side is curled and clipped. She is beautiful and cute at the same. It's totally opposite of her everyday look.

"D-do I look fine?" She is somehow worried.

I smiled. "More than fine. You are beautiful."

Her face became red. "This is the first time I wore these clothes."

I hold her face. "It suits you." Her simplicity enhance her natural beauty. I looked to her lips, it slightly parted. I think it's on natural color. I gently touch it. I really love to feel the softness of it.

And of course to taste it. I claim her lips. It's more sweet than it's usual taste.

"Did you put something on your lips?"

Her face is more red now. She nodded. "A lip gloss."

She is shy. "Does it have a flavor?" She nodded again.

I grinned then gave her a quick kiss.

"Let's go now." Before I will do anything more to her.

We decided to take a cab instead to use the car. Later on, we reach the night market.

Since it's weekend, the place is crowded. I hold Dara's hand. I realized that our hands are perfectly fit to each other. 

We are currently searching for a good place to eat when she stopped.

"Can we go there?" She is looking at a jewelry shop.

"Sure."

When we get inside, she looked at the lady.

"Ahjumma, how much is this?" she point a necklace with an elephant as a pendant.

"17,000 won but if you will buy another accesory. It will only be 16,000 won."

"What if I will buy two?"

The lady smiled in delight. "Each accesory will cost only 15,000 won."

Dara grinned. "Deal." then she point a replica of two pairs of chrome heart bracelet.

The lady excused herself for a while.

"Are you going to gift that necklace?"

She smiled. "Yeah. To Jae."

I stopped. That is not good to hear.

"He likes necklace and an elephant. I will give it to him once I see him." She continued.

"Why?"

A knot appear on her forehead. "Why not?"

I just let out a big sigh. I can't help but to feel pissed off. It irritates me to think that she is thinking another man even I am with her. Damn this jealousy.

The lady comes back. "Miss, here it is."

Dara give the money then bow her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter