Final Trial

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

The still had the nerve to look at me like I ruined her life. I guess someone needs to shake her head to woke up from her illusion. Well, I am very willing to do it. Good thing that after this day, I will never saw her again. The best present that I will ever get. I don't care what may happen to her but not seeing her anymore is enough for me.

"Are you okay?" I heard Jiyong's voice.

I looked at him then nodded. "I feel sleepy."

"It's so obvious." I chuckled when he gave me a look like he wanted to touch my face. After all of these, I hope I can go on a vacation with Jiyong. A long vacation.

Then I remember what he said earlier. My biological mother will come at the showcase, nervous suddenly rush into my system. I still can't absorb on what he revealed to me about my real parents and yet I am going to see her this very soon. I inhale deeply, I shouldn't feel this way. She is my mother for pete sake. Then I inhale deeply again, calming myself. And I felt Jiyong's hand on mine. My heart skip a beat. He really is sensitive to my feelings. Sometimes I am thinking that he knew me more than I do. "Thank you."

He smiled. "You're welcome. But stop thinking too much. It won't help you."

Yeah, he is right. I smiled back then the door opened. The judge and juries just came in. My chest starts to pound hard. This is it. The judgement day.

After the opening remarks of the judge, the clerk beside him instructed us, Jiyong and I and the and Attorney Lee to remain standing.

She looked at us with so much seriousness. "This is the criminal case against Ms Sandara Park filed by Ms JiHe Sun, former wife of the victim, Mr Sang Wok Park. I will read now the verdict of our honorable Judge and juries." Then her eyes went back to the folder she is holding. "Our honorable Judge and juries saw  the witness and complainant Ms Sun's incapability as the witness of these criminal case. As a result, the prosecution was not able to deliver their evidence confidently against Ms Park." I simply look at the , her face is dark. "On the defense side, they were able to attest Ms Park's innocence. Therefore, our honorable Judge and the juries conclude that defendant is not guilty." That made me wanted to cry. It's over. Finally.

The judge stand up. "This court is adjourned." Then he strike the gavel twice.

When I looked to Jiyong, a joy is on his face. Oh God. It's all because of him. Thank you for letting me to meet him.

"It's over."

I smiled and nodded. Then when the judge and juries left, the went to our front.

"You think you've already won? I am not finished yet." Her eyes are firing at me.

I chuckled. "Whatever but I suggest you better prepare yourself in saying goodbye to your fans."

She is now mad. That's so clear on her face. "Why you!" Then she raise her hands but before she even touch me, Attorney Lee hold her arm while Jiyong also moved me up to his side.

"Stop it Ms Sun." Attorney Lee said. The just glare to us then walk away. After that, he and Jiyong stare to each other. "I lost this time but on the next trial that we meet again, I won't let you win."

Jiyong smirked. "I will wait for that day Attorney Lee." Then he offer his hand.

Attorney Lee looked at me first and smiled, I smiled back. Then he accepted Jiyong's hand. "Till next time Attorney Kwon." 

"He seems kind." I said after Attorney Lee left.

Jiyong's face gets dark. "He is not." I chuckled then pinch his nose.

"Noona! Hyung!" We both looked at Seungri.

"Aish pet! So noisy!" Chaerin said. "What's with that woman? Being violent at the public place." Then she smiled. "Unnie, we can now go on shopping right?" I nodded and smiled back at her. She giggled.

"Sandara, we are happy for you." Mrs Kwon said while Mr Kwon just smiled. Yeah, the Kwons are here. 

"Thank you all for coming here."  They all just smiled at me. 

When we decided to get out from the room, we were surprised to see that there are still reporters outside since we stayed for an hour. And as much as we want to go back inside, we are unable to do so. As we are already trapped by them.

Seungri immediately went to my front then try to block these people from me. I can feel the camera flashes. Damn. I don't want this kind of attention.

"Attorney Kwon, how do you feel in winning this case?"

Jiyong smiled. "Of course I am happy as I only wanted for everyone to know the truth. That Ms Park was just framed up. That Ms Park is innocent. And that Ms Park is not a killer."

"What can you say about Ms Sun statement that she will not give up?"

"I respect her decision and I am willing to defend Ms Park again. However, is she ready for another controversy?"

I stopped then stare at him.

"What do you mean by that Attorney Kwon?"

Yeah. What is he saying?

He smirked. "Nothing. Thank you all but it's time for us to go." As if on cue, Seungri starts to walk so I just follow him. Jiyong and his family did the same thing.

However, as expected on a reporter. They won't stop until they get news as much as possible.

"Miss Park, can you gave us a word on what you feel right now?" I heard so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter