Wedding

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

After of two weeks vacation, the Kwons and Seungri went back at Seoul. As soon as they reach home, Mrs Kwon immediately arrange the details of our wedding. While I stayed for almost a month to be with Mom and I just came back two days ago with her. She will stay here for a week as today...is our wedding. Jiyong and I will be officially as one.

I hold my chest, my heart is beating so fast. I am nervous and excited the same time. Then I hold my tummy and smiled, we are going to be a family now. I inhale deeply. Only Mom knew about this while Jiyong is unaware of this as I only discovered it yesterday morning when I vomit and then realized that I still don't have my monthly period.

"Unnie?" I heard Hyuna's voice.

I blink my eyes then looked at the big mirror. She is in my back. "How long are you standing there?"

She grinned. "Five minutes ago but your smiling happily so I did not disturb you for a moment."

"I am really happy today."

"It's so obvious. You're glowing and you are more beautiful with that light make up."

"I requested it since I don't really comfortable with any make up."

She smiled. "It's time Unnie. The car is already outside."

I nodded then stand up. She fix my veil. "Let's go."

"You're dress is simple and yet elegant." Hyuna said, we already on our way.

"Yeah. Chaerin design this for me." Then I hold my chest once more when we reach the venue. Oh God. I am freaking nervous now since there are media outside.

"Unnie, relax. Those reporters will behave as agreed. Otherwise they will be kicked out immediately."

"I don't why they want to cover our wedding, we are not celebrities."

She giggled. "Oh you are now, believe me."

Then everyone's camera focused on me when I stepped out from the car. The sound of their clicking cameras are everywhere. I sigh in relief when I saw Seungri and the other men from their security agency. They escorted me until at the door where Mom and Ahjussi is waiting. Both of them will accompany me. Ahjussi's presence is a big help for me. Then they smiled upon seeing me. I smiled back.

Mom kissed my forehead. "You are so beautiful."

My eyes became misty. It never occurred in my mind that this kind of celebration will come.

"Come on, stop being dramatic. It's your big day." Ahjussi said.

Mom and I laugh a little. Reporters are still at my back.

"Excuse me. The ceremony will start now." Though Mrs Kwon handled all arrangement, she seek Hyuna's help in this.

I smiled at her. "Thank you." She smiled back then I encircled my arms to Ahjussi and Mom. Hyuna made a hand gesture, the door opened and a music enters.

The attention of everyone inside are on us when we starts to walk slowly.

While walking, I stare at Jiyong who is waiting for me and I felt the time goes on slow motion. Just like when he gave the ring to me. The feeling is so intoxicating that make me wants to cry.

My heart skip a beat when I finally reach the altar. Jiyong smiled. He is in between of Mr and Mrs Kwon.

"Take care of Dara." Mom said to Jiyong while Ahjussi just patted his shoulder.

"I will." He bow at her then he held my hand. We are both shaking.

Afterwards, they seat on their designated place while we went to front of the priest. Then the ceremony started, Seunghyun is Jiyong's best man while Chaerin is my maid of honor.

While we exchange our vows, I felt my chest will explode in too much happiness. And when the priest announced that we are now officially husband and wife, tears start to fall from my eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride." After the priest said that, ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter