Fear

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

It's been a week since the second trial and it should be the third trial today but the 's camp request to postponed it to next week as she was not feeling well according to them. What a lousy reason. For sure, they are just looking for more fake evidence to point me as a killer.

"Noona, let's go?" Seungri said. 

I just nodded. Today, I decided to visit the main branch of Dad's art school. After a while, we arrived at our destination.

"Unnie, it's a suprised. How have you been?" Hyuna said, my most trusted assistant. I let her manage the art schools for the the time being because Jiyong advice me not to come at the art schools while the trial is on-going.

"I am good. How's everything?"

She smiled. "It's doing great. The students already missed you."

I smiled back. "Send my regards to them. I'll come back soon."

"I saw the news."

I gave her a questioning look. Though I have a television at the house, I seldom using it. I am not really into watching, I'd rather read or paint at my free time. Though I had plan to sell it but it not push through because Seungri loves to watch.

"About that woman's violent reaction."

I chuckled. "I don't why she always got the nice roles whereinfact, she fits into y role more."

"Agree." Then she smiled playfully. "I saw a glimpse of your Attorney, he is hot."

I raised my eyebrow. "So?"

She giggled. "Is your heart still on the normal speed of beating?"

I stopped. I felt my face burned.

"Aigoo! Unnie, you're inlove!"

"You're saying non-sense things." I avoid looking at her eyes.

She grinned. "I am not. You are just in denial."

"Stop it. I don't what you are saying."

She chuckled. "They way you responded in my teasing is a proof that I am right."

I stay silent. I can't find right words to explain what I really felt for Jiyong. And honestly, I am afraid to find out. Then I starts to help her because I realized that the next semester is coming so she can finish all necessary arrangement needs to be done before the first day and it's almost evening when we finished all of it.

"Unnie, thank you for coming. It's really hard when you are not around."

"No." I smiled. "I should be the one to say thank you. I understand the hardship you've felt."

She hold my hand. "I am glad that you can now smile like this."

I chuckled. "I realized that it's not that hard to smile."

She giggle. "I think it's because of the hot attorney."

I groan. "Oh come on."

She laugh. Then my phone rings. My heart starts to beat so fast when Jiyong's name appeared.

"Unnie, answer it. Don't let the hot attorney to wait."

"And what's make you to think that it's him?"

She grinned. "You have that look."

I was about to reply but my phone keeps on ringing. I inhale deeply before I answer it.

"Yes?"

"Are you done?" He knew my daily activity because I know that Seungri 'reports' me everyday.

"Yeah."

"Mom is already excited to see you again."

"Your Mom really wanted me to get fat." After the second trial, I am always having dinner with them. She said that I am so thin so she appointed herself as my nutritionist. I don't know why I still had small body despite of my appetite. I just love to eat.

He laugh. "I think that's not gonna happen."

I chuckled. "Arasso. We are coming."

"See you." Then he ended the call.

"What?" I asked Hyuna who is currently smiling widely.

"That glow in your eyes while you're talking to him is a suprised."

"What are you saying?"

She chuckled. "Fine, you're still on the process of accepting but I will send now my regards to you."

"Whatever."

She just giggled. Then we starts to travel. I keep myself busy while on the road and I felt Seungri made an unexpectedly brake. As a result, I ground on his back seat then we both look at front, a man sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter