Showcase

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

I hold my head then looked at Hyuna who keeps on walking in my front. "Will you please stop? I feel dizzy because of that."

She pout her lips. "Unnie, aren't you nervous?"

"Of course I am."

"What? Really?" 

I rolled my eyes then sigh. Today is the day that both of us expecting to come. The first ever showcase that we arranged. Will it be successful? I hope so. I can't afford to lose any art school.

"Unnie..." I looked at her. Uneasiness is shown on her face. "I'll go out for the meantime and be back once we need to start."

I just nodded. Damn. I am so nervous. Can't she sense it?

After an half hour, Hyuna came back running. "Unnie!!! Oh my god!"

I stand up worriedly. "What happened?"

She suddenly jump. "Daebak! Number of guests that coming in are far from what I expected." Then she hold my hand. "I am so happy!"

That made me stunned. "Really?" She nodded. Slowly, a smile curve in my lips. What a relief. "Shall we go out now?"

"Yes. They already looking for you."

I inhale deeply. "Let's go." She smiled then starts to walk, I just follow her. My heart is beating so fast.

As soon as we get out from the room, I felt my world stop. There are really many guest that came. Dad used to do his showcase privately where guests can only come with an invitation but this time, Hyuna and I decided to have an open showcase. 

"Unnie, it's time." I heard Hyuna said. I just nodded then I felt my soul wants to be out from me because I became their center of attention. All of them are now staring at me. 

Oh God. Don't let me faint.

Then I saw Jiyong from them, I felt my heart skip a beat when he smiled. He looks proud. I was about to smile back when Hyuna cleared , the program is about to start.

"Good day to all. First and foremost, we are very thankful for everyone that came here. We worked hard for this special day and seeing all of you here made our hearts happy. And now, I am proud to introduce the creator of these beautiful masterpieces." She looked at me and smiled then looked back again to them. "Everyone, meet Ms Sandara Park, the daughter of one and only Mr Sang Wok Park."

Everyone clapped.

I looked around then smiled. "Thank you everyone, we really appreciated everyone's presence here. To help you to understand, all paintings here had one message." The atmosphere became silent. "Family." They are all-ears to me and somehow, it made me calm. "Since Dad died, I felt that I died too. He was the reason why I endured life's hardships. But fate brought someone that made me realize that life still worth living." I inhale deeply then smiled again. "He gave me a family that deep inside me, I am longing to have. A family that I will forever treasure." Curiousity sparks in everyones eyes except of course Hyuna, the Kwons and Seungri. They knew who I am talking about. I chuckled. "I guess I am being dramatic." They laugh. "So everyone, please enjoy the showcase." I bow my head then everyone clapped again.

"What a speech Unnie." Hyuna said.

I laugh a little. "That's not scripted."

She giggled. "I'll go around now." I just nodded then she left me.

When I am alone, a couple went to me with their little child. They smiled. "You inherited your Dad's talent." The man said.

What a compliment. "Thank you."

"By the way, I am SooYun." The woman said. "This is my husband, JaeJin. And this is our daughter, SeoHyun."

I kneeled then smiled. "Hello there, little Miss. I am Sandara unnie."

She smiled sweetly. "Unnie, I wanted to be like you."

"Oh sure. Do you like to paint?" She nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter