Affirmation

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Oh . My head hurts. I will never drink again! I looked at the wall clock, I groan. Damn. It's almost afternoon already.

I went to bathroom and dip myself at the bath tub. I hope it will help to lessen the pain that I am feeling right now.

When I closed my eyes, all that happened last night comes in my mind.

How Jiyong said that he is jealous with Jae.

How Jiyong helped me to remove my clothes.

And... How I told him that I love him. I felt my face burned. Did he heard it? That time, I blurted out what my mind and heart is saying.

I hope he didn't heard me otherwise it will be embarassing for me. But still, I am loving this feeling.

After I finished fixing myself, I went to kitchen area. The food is prepared already but where is Jiyong?

I get my fresh milk then I almost shout because when I turn around, he is there. I hold my chest.

"You surprised me."

He chuckled. "Sorry. How do you feel?"

"My head had some little pain."

He grinned. "Will you still drink?"

I pout my lips then shake my head. He laugh.

While eating, Mrs Kwon called again. "Yeah. She just woke up." Then he handed the phone to me.

"Sandara, are you okay?"

I smiled. It's good to have someone get worry about you. "I am fine. Just a little headache."

"Don't worry, it will not last. Is my Jiyong taking care of you?"

"Yeah. Thank you."

"Omo, for what?"

I looked to Jiyong then smiled. "For raising a good son."

I heard a giggle. "Aigoo... I am moved by that. Let's talk again next time." Then she ended the call.

"Did you really mean that?" Jiyong asked.

"What?" Then I start to eat.

He smirked. "That I am a good son."

I chuckled. "Of course." And I continue to eat. He is really a good cook.

"Why don't you try to open a restaurant?"

He smirked. "Mom also said that before. I am not sure yet. I am still enjoying my current role but maybe someday."

Then an idea hit me. "Once the case is over, can we start planning about that?"

He gave me a questioning look.

"Well, Dad and I had some discussion before about expanding his business. I think a restaurant and an art gallery at the same time is a good one."

His face brightens. "That's right." He stopped. "But my savings is not enough."

I smiled a little. "I can arrange another showcase if this upcoming one will succeed."

He smiled gently. "It is going to be."

"I hope so." I return myself in eating.

"By the way, can we go to office after we eat?"

I nodded. "Is this about my case?"

"Yeah. The third trial will be three days from now. Sanjangnim just wanted to discuss something about it."

I just nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter