Realization

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It's been a week after her last visit at the office and that only means, I haven't seen her for a week already.

I sigh. The second trial will be in three days. I need to see her. Not only because of that, I also need to know why she is mad at me.

I can't believe that I will experience this kind of feeling. Damn. I need to talk to her. I need to see her. Right now.

I took a quick shower and leave my room. Then I saw Dad at the living room.

"Where you going?" I heard Mom from the kitchen.

"Somewhere." I looked at Dad. He just nodded.

"What kind of answer is that Jiyong?" I heard her and before I knew it, she already on my front, blocking my way to be exact.

I scratch my forehead. If I will answer her, many questions will follow. That's what she is.

"Mom, later okay? I need to go now."

"Fine. Eat first before you go."

"I am not hungry. I'll go now."

She suddenly sniff. Oh come on, here we go again. Then Dad laugh.

"Honey, let him go. Just continue cooking." He really a savior in times like this.

"But --- " She did not continue as Dad laugh again, she pout her lips instead. "We will talk later as you said."

I just chuckled then run outside where my car is.

While driving, I called Seungri.

"Hyung?"

"Where is your Noona?"

"She is on her room. Why?"

"Tell her I'm coming."

"Why don't you call her directly?"

"As if you don't know what's happening."

He laugh. He and Seunghyun joined their forces in teasing me because I told them that Dara is mad at me. "Are you still on a lover's quarrel?"

"Shut up."

He laugh again. "Arasso. Will tell her."

Then I ended the call. It's now or never. I can't let another day to pass without seeing her. It's been a hellish week to me.

She is making me restless and I think by seeing her is the only answer on dealing with these new feelings.

Later on, I reach her house. I hold my chest, I can't breathe properly now because my heart is pounding so hard.

Then I send a message to Seungri that I am waiting outside. After a while, the gate opens.

As I expected, a teasing Seungri welcomes me.

"Drop that look."

He laugh. "Follow me."

When we are inside, the silent environment still there. Just like the first time I went here.

I looked at Seungri "How can you survive in a place like this?"

He chuckled. "I don't know too. Good thing, Noona is beautiful."

I glare at him. "What's the connection?"

He grinned. "Nothing. Hyung, you can now go to her room."

"What? She will not go down here?" That somehow embarassing for me.

He push me. "Come on Hyung, don't let her wait."

I gave him a doubtful expression though I started to go upstairs.

Before Seungri vanish from my sight, he gave me a fighting sign. Now, that's really suspicious. He is up to something. I'll deal with him later.

I inhale deeply before knocking the door. After knocking about five times, no Dara came out. I placed my ear on the door and I can't hear anything. Is she sleeping? Or is she even here? I lean myself at the door. That Seungri is playing tricks on me, I was about to go down when the door opens. Oh , maybe I lean too much. I looked back at the door, so it's not locked.

Suddenly, a panic came in to me. What if something happened to her? I walk inside her room. The big bed at the center is on it's neat condition. I looked around, there is no sign that something bad happened. I sigh in relief. I'll go down now and wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter