Wish

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Mom, I'll go now." I kissed her cheeks and was about to leave when I noticed something on her. I looked intensely at her.

She hold her cheeks. "What?" 

"You look excited."

She giggle. "Go now and bring SeungHyun too if he is not busy. Just don't forget to tell it to Hyun Suk."

I nodded and before I fully get out from the house, I saw her clapped. Did something good happened? I hope so.

While driving, I have this urge to call Dara. But I am hesitant. First, it's not my birthday. Second, the second trial will be tomorrow, she needs to rest. Lastly, I am not yet ready in Mom's interrogation if I will bring her home. 

I sigh in frustration. I need to distract myself in the meantime. I called Seunghyun. "Hyung, are you busy?"

"Not really. Why?"

"It's Mom's birthday today."

He stopped. I bet he check his calendar. "Oh yeah, it is. I'll come."

"I am on my way. Don't forget to advice Sanjangnim. He will look for you."

"Arasso." Then he ended the call.

After a while, I reach our office. Seunghyun is already outside.

"We still need to fetch Dad."

He nodded. "Let's buy first a cake for Auntie."

I smirked. "You are tough."

He grinned. "Drive faster."

Then we went to a bakeshop whose the owner is Seunghyun's ex-girlfriend. We were still at the law school when they broke-up. It's because of his stupidity, she found out that he was dating another woman. Before, he was not that serious but when they got separated, he realized his mistake. So now, he is trying to woo her again when he saw her again weeks ago but she still mad at him. Well, I wish him luck.

As soon as we enter the bakeshop, her face darkens. She is at the counter area and from her place, she can immediately see the customers that will enter.

But when she look at me, she smiled. "What can I do for you?"

Seunghyun push me to the side. "Hi Bommie, he will not buy, I am the customer."

I just chuckled then leave them. I went back to the car.

And I hold my phone. Battling again to myself if I should call her or not. I sigh. Damn. The frustration I felt earlier comes back.

Then I felt the door opened. Seunghyun is now holding a box of cake.

"Any luck?" I asked him.

He smirked. "She still playing hard to get."

"That's the confidence."

He laugh then his phone rings. He excused himself then get out from the car. Minutes after, we starts to travel going to Dad's office. 

"Hyung, that's scary." I said when I noticed he kept on grinning.

He just smiled mysteriously. Now I know who was the caller earlier, it's definitely Seungri. And I hope I am not involved on the topic they talked about. I simply can't win against them.

Later on, Dad is already with us then starts to travel back home.

"Oh, do we have visitor?" I heard Dad said before going inside.

Then my heart starts to pound when I saw a familiar car.

"That's Sandara Park's car right?" Seunghyun said.

I nodded and stopping myself to hope. Why she will be here in the first place? Maybe she just let Seungri to use her car. But Dara must not be alone. Darn.

Then we go inside. And I heard Mom said. "Where is Jiyong?"

I was about to answer when I saw the person that just keep on entering in my mind. Dara is here. Now, my body seems to paralyze. I can't move. Is she really here? I plan to pinch my arm when I heard someone cough.

"Idiot, don't do that. She is really here." Seunghyun said.

I felt my face burned. Dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter