Jealous

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

The flight where Jiyong is...just arrived, my heart now is beating so fast. I inhale deeply. I will see him again in any moment.

"Why are you that nervous?" Mom said in an amused tone. "Oh well, I can't blame you. That's how love works."

I smiled. "I just missed him."

She smiled back then caress my arm. After she told me everything, I feel like I am a reborn person. Though a little regret is on my part as I was not able to experience how to be with Mom and Dad at the same time. But at least, I knew that I am a labor of love. And I guess that's a good start for us.

"He is here now."

I follow where Mom's eyes were. Then my heart starts to pound hard upon seeing him. He smiled when he saw us.

Oh God. I feel so happy right now.

He then starts to walk towards us. While walking, a woman suddenly bump into him. Jiyong was able to grab her arm before she even fell.

My smile vanished. What the hell. That woman did it on purpose. I saw it! And that woman is now deliberately clinging to Jiyong.

I found myself walking fast just to get near with them. I even heard Mom called my name. I'll talk to her later after I give this woman a lesson.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

She gave him a pity face. "Yes. I am s-sorry. I did not noticed you."

Jiyong get her bag from the floor then smiled. "It's okay. Just be careful."

To my horror, she smiled flirtatiously. And before she even say anything or do anything, I cleared my throat for them to know my presence.

Jiyong looked at me and unconsciously, he let go this woman's arm. Then his arm went my waist and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

The woman's face paled, I simply smirked at her. Now she knew that she is flirting at the wrong guy.

"T-thank you anyways for saving me." Then she left hurriedly.

I let out a big sigh, calming myself then I glare at him.

"What?" He look puzzled.

"You idiot." Then I pinch his both cheeks.

He winced. "What did I do?"

"You fall on that woman's scheme. Such an easy prey."

"What?"

I just pout my lips then I someone hold my arm. It's Mom, she gave me a teasing face. Oh darn. It's really embarassing! Damn this feeling. I was not able to control myself. But what can I do? I can't take to see Jiyong smiled at other girls.

"It's nice to see you again, Attorney." She greeted him.

He bow his head. "Same here Ma'am."

She chuckled. "Oh, you can call me Auntie Eun Ah. Or better Mom." My face burned while Jiyong laugh a little. "Dara is just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter