Trust

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Damn. I did not noticed that I am already out of stock of hot compress.

I lay myself like a fetus at the bed. I hold my abdomen, it really hurts. I am always having this menstrual cramps but today is more painful. I guess this is because I am stressed on recent issues. 

Then I realized that it's Friday today. Jiyong Kwon will meet me today. I checked my cellphone, he had a message but it's 2 hours ago. What should I do now? I can't meet him in this condition. 

And I heard a knock. "Noona?" I heard Seungri's voice. "Jiyong Hyung is coming." Oh great. Now, I can't back out.

I inhale deeply. "Arasso. I'll go down in a while." I hope he did not notice my hoarse voice then I heard his footsteps, away from my room.

When I felt that the pain lessen, I get up and composed myself. I directly went to kitchen and starts to cook. Good thing Seungri is at the living room. 

Later on, he came. Everytime our eyes meet each other,  there is something in the way he look at me that is making me uneasy. I don't know why but I am afraid to figured that out.

As soon as we starts to eat, I knew that he is observing me and I am not surprised that he asked me. At first, I tried to ignore him but the pain is getting worse every second passed.

And I don't expect that he will help me to easen my feeling. I want to thank him but I don't know how to do it properly. I am no good in expressing myself. With Dad, if I want to thank him, I'll just get his hand and massage it. And he already understand it. 

When I closed my eyes, slowly, I fall asleep. It's already evening when I woke up, the dinner is already served. 

"Noona, Hyung said that he will come back here tomorrow."

I just nodded then starts to eat, it's delicious. "Thank you for this."

He grinned. "Hyung was the one who cooked our dinner."

I stopped. My heart is beating now wildly. That guy is really something. 

Next day, he came back. He showed me all the reports he gathered. And I am very impressed.

"This could be the reason why she killed Dad."

He nodded then looked at me. "How are you?"

I blink my eyes. "Pardon?"

He smiled gently. "How are you feeling?"

That gesture of him startled me. "I am fine. T-thank you for yesterday." 

"You're welcome." then he became serious. "Are you ready on the first trial?"

I inhale deeply. "Honestly, no. I don't want to see that ."

He laugh a little. "That's a normal reaction. But on that day, expect that we will look like on a losing side."

"What do you mean?"

He smirked. Damn. He really looks good on it. "Aside from we are from the defensive side and don't have any witness, I wanted to know first how they will attack us so on the next trials, I will know what to do."

"Did you know who is her lawyer?"

He nodded. "We attended the same law school. I haven't encountered him before but I heard he is one of those lawyers who can play dirty if the price is right."

I can't help but to be nervous.

"Don't worry. We will won."

"How sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter