Comfort

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Where is Dara?" I asked Seungri immediately as soon as he open her house' gate.

He chuckled. "Hyung, you're mistaken. This is not your house."

I don't say anything and starts to get inside then stop at the middle of living area.

"Is she on her room?"

He scratch his forehead. "Hyung, you were just discharged from the hospital. Why don't you rest more and talk to her when you fully recover?"

"I am fine." That's the truth, it's like I was not hospitalized for two days. 

"What happened, Hyung? You're so careful in driving."

I gritted my teeth. "Someone is playing with us."

He stopped. "You mean, it's not an ordinary accident?"

"Yeah. You do know that I always check the condition of my car before I go, right?" He nodded. "I was almost at the office when a car suddenly overtake from my right side. So I drag my car on the opposite side but here comes a rushing car, I tried to stop but my brake isn't working anymore. Good thing, the other lane does not have any cars so I just let myself to collide at the wall. Then everything goes blank. Dad said that the air bag inside my car saved me from being critical."

He sigh. "I guess Noona is blaming herself."

"On what?"

"Since she heard your accident, she lock herself at her art room."

I gasped. "And never gets out?" Though that room of her is fully furnished, still, I can't stop myself in worrying.

He nodded. "It's your fault Hyung."

I glare at him. "You're not being helpful."

He grinned. "I am just kidding. You're too serious."

I sigh. "I need to see her."

"That's right. Go now." Then he handed me the duplicate key of Dara's art room.

I just nodded and I am already at the stairs when he shout.

"Hyung, fighting!"

I smirked. "Idiot."

He laugh and after a while, I reach her art room. I inhale deeply then knock. After three times of knocking and gain no response, it's time to use the key.

She only describe this place so this is my first time to see it 'live' and it's...messy. Paints, brushes and other things that are needed for an art work are scattered everywhere. Or is this a normal environment for an art room?

Her back is facing me and currently painting using her bare hands. A headphone is also on her ears. She definitely will not hear the knocks.

I silently walk until I am at her back then I touch her left shoulder and as a result, she almost jump on her place. And she turn around, I saw her eyes spark before it turned into an emotionless stare.

Then she remove the thing on her head. "What are you doing here?" Her voice is cold. Just like when we had a misunderstanding.

I chuckled. "Why don't you ask me first if I am okay?"

She stopped then turn around again. "You look fine to me, you can go now. I am busy." She go back in painting and I saw how her hand shakes.

"You are cruel."

She didn't say anything. I sigh then hold her shoulders and turn her around for the second time.

My heart skip a beat when I noticed she is forcing herself not to cry.

"Dara...what's wrong? Let's talk about it."

She bite her lips and shake her head. "Go away." Her voice crack this time.

"Mom missed you already. Dad and Chaerin too."

That triggers for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter