First Meeting

A Beautiful You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Hyung, whose coming?" I asked SeungHyun. 

He smirked. "That's my question too." then he concentrate himself in eating his breakfast.

I looked around, our office area is quite neat today.  Is it because today is Monday? Maybe not, for three years I've been working here, this is the first time I saw our surrounding like this. 

Office hour is not yet starting so I only saw few staff then I went to pantry to make my own coffee.

After doing that, I plan to go back at my place when Minzy came in , she is Hyun Suk's secretary, our boss. "Good morning Mingkkie."

She smiled. "Good morning too Oppa. You're early."

I chuckled. "I did not sleep."

"Why?"

"We had this family gathering at my grandmother's place and I just started to travel back here around midnight."

"Oh I see. But still you're handsome."

I grinned. "That's what I like about you. You're so honest."

She laugh. I stopped when I remember something.

"What's wrong in our office today?"

She giggled. "It's clean right?" I nodded. "Sangjangnim had order somebody to clean our office last weekend."

"Someone is coming?"

"Yeah. Our new client."

"Who?"

"I don't know either. What I know is that Sanjangnim personally knew that person."

I just nodded then excused myself. I went back to my table and concentrate myself in work. It's almost lunch time when I noticed the whole office suddenly became noisy.

"So someone important is coming." I heard SeungHyun said who just came back from somewhere.

"Who?"

He looked at my back so I looked back too. I am surprised to find out who is our visitor for today. It's Sandara Park. She is currently the headline of every newspaper. Well, it's only because she is the primary suspect in the death of the famous art painter, Sang Wok Park, her husband.

When I first heard the news, I find it hard to believe it. She possessed an innocent beauty so I don't know why she ended up as the primary suspect. But as others say, looks can be deceiving. 

But still, I can't help but to be mesmerized on her. She is wearing an overall black coat. She is flawless and it's like she is glimmering in that dress. One thing I noticed on her is that her face, it's void of any emotion. Just like in any past news before, if reporters are stalking her and her late husband, her face was always blank.

Then I saw our boss welcome her and they went to the mini-conference room. 

"It seems that they knew each other." SeungHyun said.

I nodded. "I wonder who will handle her."

He grinned. "Maybe you."

"What?"

"You never tried to be on a defense side."

"That's not my thing."

"Oh come on. Every attorney should experience that. I can assure that it's gonna be fun."

I chuckled. "So you're being cocky." 

He laugh. "I am not." then he check his watch. "Let's eat now."

I just nodded then we went out. I am startled when I saw Seungri outside, he is working at my Dad's security agency. 

"Hyung!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I am Dara Noona's bodyguard."

"Who?"

"Sandara Park."

"Did I heard you right? You're calling her Noona?"

He grinned. "That's what sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter